ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview Had Today at Sheffield

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

farhad18
Newly Registered

Interview Had Today at Sheffield

Post by farhad18 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:15 am

Hi, I had interview today at Sheffield, it was good experience, it was last long for 1.40 minutes, at the end of interview i asked my Answer Transcript but they refused and said to me, they have changed law yesterday, we are not able to provide answer transcript today if you need your transcript you have email Tier -1 Ent Team.

Questions are similar as we we discussed on this forum, but you must know about your Immigration Status means Jobs, They asked me couple of question regarding my previous Job.

If anyone need assistant feel free to contact.

Aabdulwaheed

Re: Interview Had Today at Sheffield

Post by Aabdulwaheed » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:38 am

Hi dear,

My interview is on 8th October at same place at 3PM. can you please guide me about the question.? What they asked you in 1.40 minutes.?it was a long interview; wasn't it. Did they asked you to write these details on papaer... how many of them taking interview..
I have submitted 50000 in my personal account. website, gumtree ads, marketing material, visiting card, Facebook , twitter account, insurance documents, two contracts etc.
Please guide me, is there any possibility i can talk to you in details over the phone.

Thanks

Aabdulwaheed

Re: Interview Had Today at Sheffield

Post by Aabdulwaheed » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:42 am

Hi dear,

My interview is on 8th October at same place at 3PM. can you please guide me about the question.? What they asked you in 1.40 minutes.?it was a long interview; wasn't it. Did they asked you to write these details on papaer... how many of them taking interview..
I have submitted 50000 in my personal account. website, gumtree ads, marketing material, visiting card, Facebook , twitter account, insurance documents, two contracts etc.
Please guide me, is there any possibility i can talk to you in details over the phone.

Thanks

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:12 am

Please guid me, my interview is at the same place the 28 October. Please guid us regarding questions and some of your answer to tough question. Also what form does the interview took.
Did you write anything down or jus oral interview lasted that long

SAM8683

Post by SAM8683 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:46 pm

Hi,

Just wanted to ask you if you have received any response from UKBA after your interview?

Thanks