ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:21 am

Insha Allah it will. Hope all works out for you too.

Zareena2014
Newly Registered

Post by Zareena2014 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:01 am

Any updates???

haly4mozi

Savings

Post by haly4mozi » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:11 am

Salam hope everyones fine. I'd just like to know how we can apply for a spouse visa with a saving of £62500. I know we need to have it in the account for 6 months prior to the application. What other requirements are there? Please let me knw. Thank u

Wahid ahmad

VISA UPDATE

Post by Wahid ahmad » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:16 pm

Dear All,

Applied sometime ago in May after a long wait for wife's passport this year. Everything submitted, visa refused after 4 months :) They said that I am self employed and did not meet the income threshold! Never applied under that category as I am director employed by my own companies. I earn £20000, had p60, bank statetements, share certificates - the whole lot - I think I confused them with too much information and they thought what the heck just refuse it. Lazy sods.

Since I have sent for review and have been advised by many independent solictors that they do not do review now and only appeal but InshAllah hoping for the best. They said first set of docs not received but appeal notice has lodged, resent the docs which now received. The uk tribunal has given till the 11/03/14 for the ISB commission to reply with docs or INSHALLAH review. Sent a MP letter also but I doubt it makes much difference as we are just one in thousands.

Just came back from Pakistan without wife second time and its very tense time for both of us. I pray to Allah for us to be united soon and for UKBA to pull their act together - its not fair at all the timescales given - breakdown of marriages, society - I blame it all on the Tory Govt.

Its not been a good year for us either, mother in law passed away 10 days before marriage, passport delay, visa refused, wifes alone, niece is severly ill in hospital.. I am preparing a doctors note from pak to confirm mrs is expecting and she needs medical care here as she is alone there. Lets hope InshAllah this works out.

All the best to you guys and girls waiting...trust Allah with whatever decision he ordains for yourself.

haych1
Newly Registered

Post by haych1 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:09 pm

hi

i'm in the process of collating paperwork for my spouse from pakistan. please advise how many months bank statements and wages slips i need to prove to the high commisions. i am really worried please reply urgently. please send me all lists of paperwork needed thanks

shah183

Post by shah183 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:23 am

haych1 wrote:hi

I'm in the process of collating paperwork for my spouse from pakistan. please advise how many months bank statements and wages slips I need to prove to the high commisions. I am really worried please reply urgently. please send me all lists of paperwork needed thanks
I didnt understand dat y u need these doc from Pakistan :roll: bt if u r in process ov getting doc frm frm UK den u need following things to prove income n employment..

6 months wages slips (showing more dan 1550/month)
6 months bank statement
Joining letter
Letter from employer showing date of joining and income

haych1
Newly Registered

Post by haych1 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:11 am

yes i am in the process of collating paperwork in the uk. my spouse is from pakistan.
thanks for the info u provided...
Also my spouse needs to complete a English language test to meet the requirments for spouse visa. is it A1 English or B1 ENGLISH or LIFE IN THE UK TEST. really confused due to the changes come in force on 28th oct 2013. pls confirm which test my spouse needs to complete

shah183

Post by shah183 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:03 am

haych1 wrote:yes i am in the process of collating paperwork in the uk. my spouse is from pakistan.
thanks for the info u provided...
Also my spouse needs to complete a English language test to meet the requirments for spouse visa. is it A1 English or B1 ENGLISH or LIFE IN THE UK TEST. really confused due to the changes come in force on 28th oct 2013. pls confirm which test my spouse needs to complete
u need A1 for settlement visa (open d following link)
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... -language/

(now click on "Q&A guidance for applicants" on right lower corner n u'll find d following)

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... icants.pdf

ADUANWAR

Post by ADUANWAR » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:06 am

Well into my last week off the 6 months period. After working out the total days minus the holidays they've its been 25 Weeks and 3 day since I've submitted my wife's application. According to their website they classify a week as 5 working days.

I've had one standard reply from 3 emails I've sent. WELL DONE BHC! ABSOLUTELY USELESS EMPLOYEES.

Submitted 22/05/2013
Under Progress at BHC (in a jungles somewhere) 05/06/2013
RFC. . . .Looks like not in this life.

ADUANWAR

Post by ADUANWAR » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:09 am

Please everyone send your complaints to

https://www.gov.uk/government/world/org ... -procedure

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

numan4040

Post by numan4040 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:48 am

ADUANWAR wrote:Please everyone send your complaints to

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Mine is also over 25 weeks now. I have complaint, written emails to BHC (got standard reply back), wrote to Sayed Warsi as she claims to head Pak related issues (She never even acknowledged), wrote to my local MP twice (standard reply back).

Absolute abuse of human rights and extreme case of incompetence by BHC in Pakistan. Utterly useless bunch of people.

ADUANWAR

Post by ADUANWAR » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:31 pm

numan4040 wrote:
ADUANWAR wrote:Please everyone send your complaints to

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Mine is also over 25 weeks now. I have complaint, written emails to BHC (got standard reply back), wrote to Sayed Warsi as she claims to head Pak related issues (She never even acknowledged), wrote to my local MP twice (standard reply back).

Absolute abuse of human rights and extreme case of incompetence by BHC in Pakistan. Utterly useless bunch of people.
Can't believe how bad they've gone. I mean I can understand each application is different but at least respond within the time frame given by them self. I might go to their head office to complain in person.

majestic1
Newly Registered

Post by majestic1 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:57 pm

What do u do if ur application is on hold due to not meeting the financial threshold. What docs do u send that would satisfy them. Plz help!

Sayedhashimi
Newly Registered

Post by Sayedhashimi » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:19 pm

majestic1 wrote:What do u do if ur application is on hold due to not meeting the financial threshold. What docs do u send that would satisfy them. Plz help!

Any update so far
It look very quite BHC is peoples are not working now a days or what no collection. So far oh my god help all of us

shah183

Post by shah183 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:09 am

any rfc?

Sayedhashimi
Newly Registered

Post by Sayedhashimi » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:41 am

shah183 wrote:any rfc?
It doesn't look like any thing ready for ready collection

When did you apply what is your timeline

Is there anyone left from July Who is waiting for collection ?

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:42 am

Sayedhashimi wrote:

I applied at 19 July and waiting for there reply
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

AtherA
Newly Registered

Post by AtherA » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:22 pm

Sayedhashimi wrote: Is there anyone left from July Who is waiting for collection ?
Yes I am, am also considering whether to write to MP, or wait until 24 weeks are up.

shah183

Post by shah183 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:30 pm

Sayedhashimi wrote:

i applied on 24th Sep. dno wot dey want to do in actual. there r so much less student visa applications as compared to last 3 years n spouse visa applicantS r almost normal bt cant think d reason dat y dey r talking so much long to process spose visa applications.
6 months is a hell amount ov time n if there's any mistake add 6 to 10 months more. and time taken b4 d application is another scene. almost a year for average. n total life span ov a human life is only 45 years now a days in Pakistan. WHO IS GONNA PAY FOR D TIME V R WASTING??

It.s Me
Newly Registered

Post by It.s Me » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:46 pm

Salaam

Here come October's results:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... ableAnchor

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:05 pm

It.s Me wrote:Salaam

Haha that's a joke I guess. 1 descision in OCT and that's within 15days which probably means application was submitted in October sometime and got descision which is bolloks.. Can anyone believe that??

numan4040

Post by numan4040 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:24 pm

naumanmumtaz wrote:
It.s Me wrote:Salaam

Haha that's a joke I guess. 1 descision in OCT and that's within 15days which probably means application was submitted in October sometime and got descision which is bolloks.. Can anyone believe that??
It's interesting to note that most delays are in Pakistan. Quickly checked India, Malaysia and Nigeria and almost all of the settlement visas are deal with with 90 days.

Zainab26
Newly Registered

Post by Zainab26 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:07 pm

Zainab26 wrote:
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
Zainab26 wrote:
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Zainab

Finally realised im spelling your name wrong lol. Hopefully you wont have to go through what i did. Insha Allah it will work out for you. Besides even if they dont look at review atleast you'll know you'll win them in court.

I know how your feeling right now. Try not to worry about it. Whats going to happen, will happen. In the meantime pray and pray to Allah that decision gets overturned at review.

Oh and i forgot to mention even at our hearing the BHC representative admitted mistake and still the judge did not rule in my favour.
lol don't worry it's fine, I didn't notice that you spelt my name wrong. InshAllah I hope it gets overturned and like you said what will happen will happen!

Typical of BHC and the judge! So when did you put a fresh application in? How long have you been waiting?
I submitted end of September. I havent been waiting that long, but i am just worried about the outcome.
Hope it goes well for you this time InshaAllah!
I sent an email 2 days ago to the local MP, let's see what his response will be! I might also complain too in the next couple of days.

I thought I might as well do whatever I can now before I go Pakistan in 2 weeks time.

haych1
Newly Registered

Post by haych1 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:32 pm

shah183 wrote:

I'm in the process of collating paperwork for my spouse from pakistan. please advise how many months bank statements and wages slips I need to prove to the high commisions. I am really worried please reply urgently. please send me all lists of paperwork needed thanks
I didnt understand dat y u need these doc from Pakistan :roll: bt if u r in process ov getting doc frm frm UK den u need following things to prove income n employment..

6 months bank statement
Joining letter
£1550 - net or gross?

Sayedhashimi
Newly Registered

Post by Sayedhashimi » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:35 am

haych1 wrote:
shah183 wrote:

6 months bank statement
Joining letter
£1550 - net or gross?
Gross if it is net that will be better
My one is 1733.33 net income after tax par month
my gross income is 26444.50 par year which i have on this wage from last two year company paid all the tax n every thing still they are taking time i don't no why
What is going on i am confused