ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JR Time Line and UKBA not Submitted the Answer Yet

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:46 am

MR_JR wrote:
adilzia wrote:
MR_JR wrote:
adilzia wrote:I received a letter n form yesterday from treasury solicitirs.

In this letter HO representatice said that i am instructed that u were granted student visa on 27 august 2013.The calim is therefore now academic.So it should be widrawn.On that basis I would invite you to widraw ur claim on the terms set out in the attached consent order.If u agree with the terms of the order please sign n return it to me as soon as possible.

Before this i allowed 2 time extensions as well.i m worried now.
What do u think guys?Should i sign this form r not?

i would suggest you not to sign this form... as this will stop the JR...." the claim is academic now" ha ha ha what a hilarious reason by home office...according to my knowledge you have been given a student visa so they believe that your intension is only to be granted a further leave.... and they have no right to force you to withdraw the claim.. as this is your choice to extend the leave through tier 4 while your JR is in process as you want to stay legal.... becazzz if JR wouldn't decide in your favor then the period spent during this proceeding would be consider illegal so in order to be safe that is the reason for taking tier 4 extension or this could be a reason also that if JR goes against you then at least you continue your study and finish it and go some where else to start your business.

i hope you got my point

Thanx very much for the answer.
And i got ur point.

I want to ask 1 more thing...As i applied tier 4 leave n i got it......Is this negative point for me in my case?

No i don't think so that it would be a negative point as you could say that i was not sure about the tier 1 visa so i thought to continue my studies. same case with me because i also got tier 4 extension during the JR and i got it....i think that's the reason they have not consider out of court settlement because i observe in most cases they agree on out of court settlement.
HI Adilzia and MR JR and all ohers
Iapplied for T1 visa 50k route in august 2012 and got refusal in march 2013,
reason of refusal was'' did not provide third party bank letter mentioning my name on it''
appealdismiss on september 2013.
went to upper tribunal got refusal again two days befor.
now going for JR.
my question how i can apply for student visa while be in JR,so that my long residency do not break.
my solicitor told me that if JR result come against me then the time i spend during the JR will be consider as illegal?
what is way out?
please reply

adi786

Post by adi786 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:43 am

Ho is full of nutters:( can't file things properly can't consider things properly

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:52 am

TSAZ wrote:
MR_JR wrote:
adilzia wrote:
MR_JR wrote:

i would suggest you not to sign this form... as this will stop the JR...." the claim is academic now" ha ha ha what a hilarious reason by home office...according to my knowledge you have been given a student visa so they believe that your intension is only to be granted a further leave.... and they have no right to force you to withdraw the claim.. as this is your choice to extend the leave through tier 4 while your JR is in process as you want to stay legal.... becazzz if JR wouldn't decide in your favor then the period spent during this proceeding would be consider illegal so in order to be safe that is the reason for taking tier 4 extension or this could be a reason also that if JR goes against you then at least you continue your study and finish it and go some where else to start your business.

i hope you got my point

Thanx very much for the answer.
And i got ur point.

I want to ask 1 more thing...As i applied tier 4 leave n i got it......Is this negative point for me in my case?

No i don't think so that it would be a negative point as you could say that i was not sure about the tier 1 visa so i thought to continue my studies. same case with me because i also got tier 4 extension during the JR and i got it....i think that's the reason they have not consider out of court settlement because i observe in most cases they agree on out of court settlement.
HI Adilzia and MR JR and all ohers
Iapplied for T1 visa 50k route in august 2012 and got refusal in march 2013,
reason of refusal was'' did not provide third party bank letter mentioning my name on it''
appealdismiss on september 2013.
went to upper tribunal got refusal again two days befor.
now going for JR.
my question how i can apply for student visa while be in JR,so that my long residency do not break.
my solicitor told me that if JR result come against me then the time i spend during the JR will be consider as illegal?
what is way out?
please reply

Hi,
As my understanding.Ur previous leave to remain has been expired so thats why u got appeal right....which has been dismised.I m nt sure.....its my opinion......U can go for JR but not for fresh aplication(student visa).

Basra

hey

Post by Basra » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:07 am

Hello ,
1st extension expire on 18 October and TS ask for another extension but my barrister refused the request.let see ..hope will be best for all of us.

adi786

Post by adi786 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:53 pm

Hello all
@'basra I hope they don't get approval from court for extension
I heard that because in recent months court has received hundred of JR now they moved the new JR to upper tribunal : my solicitor just send the reminder today as I did not any correspondence from them

adi786

Post by adi786 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:06 pm

hello ALL

any update on any 1 case it's really getting on my nerves :( an absolute nightmare and a slowest service i have ever seen.
Abu whats happening with ur case any update after your previous thread

GoodLuck To all MY mates

abu054
United Kingdom

Post by abu054 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:32 pm

Hi Adil786,

Still waiting, UKBA is really taking piss on us, IA Allah will help all of us, please pray for everyone.

regards
abu054

adi786

waiting is killing

Post by adi786 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:56 pm

@ all
hey just an update on my case :( we contacted TS Today over the Phone the solicitor who was dealing with my case at TS she went on 2 weeks holiday and surprisingly she did not handed over my case to any 1 this is just time consuming tactics :( May ALLAH give them Taufeeq quickly as they playing with people lives
Now by friday we will send them reminder and tell them if they wont reply we wont withdraw the JR and will meet them in court

Kind regards
ADI

Basra

hey

Post by Basra » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:12 am

@Adi786
strange the same problem with my case as well,my solicitor contacted with TS they said same excuse,,I really dnt know what will they do with our cases...

Basra

hey

Post by Basra » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:37 pm

@All,
I would like to ask one question regarding JR cases..What is the role of Council in JR cases..Because I have received a call from my barrister that TS ask for 3rd extension but council has refused to give the extension and refer to me if I am agree to give the extension then its fine otherwise extension is not allow to any more,,so I refused to give them 3rd extension today as well.
I have refused 2nd extension as well but i think they got from court or council.
anybody have any idea regarding my question? Thank you.

adi786

Post by adi786 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:56 pm

@abu : did u asked for cost to TS when u were withdrawing ur JR?
basra: don't know never had that experience. people at HO & TS are full of moppets on every single case they are trying something new.

inshallah We all will get positive result soon :) Ameen

hey

Post by hey » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:43 am

Hi guys

I got call from home office today which I missed. in voicemail they r telling me to call them back. They have left name and number. So I will do that after work.
Anybody experience this, I don't know what it will be? Because I don't know that r contacting regarding JR or new application which I sent in June. Let's see. But I guess they r contacting me directly that means it's regarding interview if it's JR they might call solicitor. Isn't it?
Please share ur opinion.

adi786

Post by adi786 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:17 pm

@ hey
In my personal opinion it will be regarding about your new application might be they need some additional documents or interview
keep us updated when u ring them

gud luck ALL :)

hey

Post by hey » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:21 pm

adi786 wrote:@ hey
In my personal opinion it will be regarding about your new application might be they need some additional documents or interview
keep us updated when u ring them

gud luck ALL :)
Hi adi786

You r right. It was for interview and it is arranged for 21st nov. Now I am looking for interview related questions.

I hope we all get some positive outcome!

Thanks

abu054
United Kingdom

Post by abu054 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:00 pm

Hi Adil and All,

Well i did not ask TS anything about the cost etc even we withdrawn the JR, but when i received the letter stating to withdraw the JR and go for re-consider they also mentioned that no cost from both sides will be charged etc.

regards
abu054
Last edited by abu054 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

abu054
United Kingdom

Post by abu054 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:18 pm

Last edited by abu054 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Basra

hey

Post by Basra » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:33 pm

@Abu,
I think you should,nt be take Back your JR case untill HO has decided your case, as Adi 786 has done,, its a right way to deal with HO, because onc e you take back your JR with out any HO desicion HO will take your case longer as much as they can...its my personal understandings regarding this..best of luck

adi786

Post by adi786 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:22 pm

@basra : According to my solicitor v have to dictate our own terms to HO rather than accepting the terms they set. When I received consent order from HO they did not mention abt Legal cost and then we send them letter and asked them for the legal cost and then now they agreed to pay my legal cost but I haven't still accept their consent order because I asked them for the duration of reconsidering my application I said if they decide my case in 4 weeks I will take JR out

Bestr of luck

adi786

Post by adi786 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:27 pm

Abu: don't worry just tell our solicitor to respond to the curtailment department and advise them that you already submitted TIer1 application . It won't affect you because it's an error from their side

Try to contact the case worker and send them legal correspondence as it took bit long now

Gud luck

Hiraumar

Post by Hiraumar » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:41 pm

Hi all
After taking three extensions I received letter from TS
On the last page it's says
It is ordered that : the time for filling the Defendents acknowledgement of service be extended to 21days from the date on which this order is sealed
Can somebody please explain what does this mean??
Thanks

Basra

hey

Post by Basra » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:43 pm

@Hiraumer,
did you refused for extension last time? if yes then TS got extension direct from court..its seems to be...further you need to contact to your solicitor..best of luck

Hiraumar

Post by Hiraumar » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:57 pm

No they took three extensions
Today they send me application notice in which TS representing the defendant which is I believe HO
I can contact my solicitor only on Monday
Was bit concerned actually

adi786

Post by adi786 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:14 pm

@basra wats an update on ur case ??. i hate HO bz of them i missed so much personal life and business as well..
And this is my request to every 1 who ever get out of court settlement deal pls do ask them for cost as in my case they allowed me when i asked them to get compensation

adi786

Post by adi786 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:19 pm

@ Hiraumar
its quite strange u received a at ur home address normally it goes to legal representative

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:51 pm

Hiraumar wrote:Hi all
After taking three extensions I received letter from TS
On the last page it's says
It is ordered that : the time for filling the Defendents acknowledgement of service be extended to 21days from the date on which this order is sealed
Can somebody please explain what does this mean??
Thanks

Hi
Normaly if u not allow them time wht they r asking for.They can request to court for more time and normaly court gives them permision for more time.The have done same thing.And court allowed them more time.Dont worry...its normal thing.