ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO APPOINTMENT

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Easy Tiger

PEO APPOINTMENT

Post by Easy Tiger » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:41 am

hi , I have been looking at booking a settlement checking service or peo appointment for the 27th November for my wife as her two year stay in the is going to be completed in December 25th 2013.

my wife has passed her esol entry 3 course in October and just early on this month finally managed to pass the life in the uk test. now im just sorting out all the documents but as u know from my previous post

I have a issue with my wifes documents while she been in the uk. as we both live with parents and they own the house and all bills and letters relating to the house are in their names. for 2012 she has some hospitals letters , nhs card , letter from council with no postal date and a few documents for 2013 and also ive just change my single back account into a joint one from 2013. I will be writing a letter from my behalf and my parents explaining reason for the lack of documents.

is it worth me booking a peo appointment to get a same day answer but then again they could asked for more documents and give a answer at a later date. would it be better to go through the settlement checking service instead.

the only peo dates im getting is for Liverpool office on the 27th November. what do type on appointment page :

I am available from day month year
I am available until day month year
(do I type her 27/11/13 - 27/11/13

I am available the following days of the week
( would the day of the week be wednesday

im sorry to have gone on & on about all this but im trying to cover all my questions.

thanks
T

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:51 am

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.