ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Urgent help how to contact UKBA

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

purvi_luv
Newly Registered

Need Urgent help how to contact UKBA

Post by purvi_luv » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:57 pm

Hi can any one please guide me to how to contact UKBA to enquire about the progress of my application as I need to travel urgently due to some emergency. I applied more than two months ago. And also is there any way I can request them to consider my application on a priority basis other wise I am afraid I will have to withdraw my application.

Someone plz help plz plz

Thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:43 am

Contact your MP and ask to help expatiate your case. Have proof of the emergency.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Need Urgent help how to contact UKBA

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:48 am

purvi_luv wrote:Hi can any one please guide me to how to contact UKBA to enquire about the progress of my application as I need to travel urgently due to some emergency. I applied more than two months ago. And also is there any way I can request them to consider my application on a priority basis other wise I am afraid I will have to withdraw my application.

Someone plz help plz plz

Thanks

If your emergency is something you can get proof for, then send a letter with the proof to the same address you have on your acknowledgement letter and they are likely to treat your application as urgent if the proof is accepted by Home Office.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Aabdulwaheed

Post by Aabdulwaheed » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:31 pm

Just sent them letter.

purvi_luv
Newly Registered

Post by purvi_luv » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:43 am

Thanks every one for the help I really appreciate