ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need advice for Citizenship Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

srirags

Need advice for Citizenship Application

Post by srirags » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:33 am

Hi

I need an advice on my citizenship application. I got married recently and I've given my passport details/ ILR for processing my spouse visa.

I'm eligible for my citizenship application from this month. Can you please advise whether I can make citizenship application for me while the Spouse visa is processing and will there be any impact.

Thanks

VR

No impact

Post by VR » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:47 am

srirags,

Dont give the home office ideas. Already the kind of changes they are bringing each passing is ludicrous.

No Getting married or processing a spouse visa application have nothing to do with your Citizenship application. No adverse impact need be perceived.
cheers
vr :lol:

srirags

Post by srirags » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:06 pm

Hi

Not sure what you mean by - don't give home office any ideas.

I can see the citizenship applications are approved in 4 weeks time if I submit through NCS.

If I apply for citizenship now, it may get approved while the spouse visa is under processing as spouse visa takes nearly 2.5 to 3 months.

Will there be any impact on my spouse visa application as my visa status was Indefinite Leave to Remain during the application of my spouse visa.

Please advise.

Thanks

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:53 pm

No impact. It is the same visa for spouse of ILR holder or BC.