ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Questions

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dub007

Post by dub007 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:37 pm

Expect good news from now till any day post man will drop some letter for you. Max waiting time could be from now to 8 weeks.
sandyego wrote:Can anyone explain what it means when youget an email saying your application is at the advanced stage and will be informed of the ministers decision as expeditiously as possible? Thanks

tdwin
Newly Registered

Post by tdwin » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:41 pm

Hey Is it possible to get new name and surname (get rid off old ones) when apply new pasport naturalisation method, I'm EU citizen and I would love to have English name and surname (my own chosen) on Irish passport, my name is rather complex and I made my mind change both. Thanks for reading :)

dub007

Post by dub007 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:04 pm

Yes you can but you need to have proof (bank statement or bills) of new name for the 2 years to change your name.
tdwin wrote:Hey Is it possible to get new name and surname (get rid off old ones) when apply new pasport naturalisation method, I'm EU citizen and I would love to have English name and surname (my own chosen) on Irish passport, my name is rather complex and I made my mind change both. Thanks for reading :)

tdwin
Newly Registered

Post by tdwin » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:13 pm

dub007 wrote:Yes you can but you need to have proof (bank statement or bills) of new name for the 2 years to change your name.
tdwin wrote:Hey Is it possible to get new name and surname (get rid off old ones) when apply new pasport naturalisation method, I'm EU citizen and I would love to have English name and surname (my own chosen) on Irish passport, my name is rather complex and I made my mind change both. Thanks for reading :)
Thanks very much

Kinto

Post by Kinto » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:40 pm

See this:
http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/bi ... _poll.html

khan0080
Newly Registered

Post by khan0080 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:51 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
afan wrote:I have received email from INIS , that my application is in final stage . So that is huge relief . Things which worked for me was calling them and reminding them that i am still alive and waiting for my approval.

Thanks again to the guys especially IntegratedMigrant and dub007

Will update you once i receive my letter.
Thanks again
Expect to join us as Irish citizens soon. All the best
dear

dear entigrated,

can you please help me with my question that i was brought to the court by gards to not producing the insurance disk at station in 2009 then they summons and event warrent but i move from that adress any way at last in early 2011 they chase me and i went to court but as it was just a mater of mis post because i was insured and all the documents was valid so judge struck off the case with no conviction in few seconds will this effect my application as i apply in 2011 still waiting so wat do u thing is this will be the cause of delaing my application. thanks

dub007

Post by dub007 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:02 am

I suggest go to circuit court and get the copy of ruling no conviction and send INIS with you application.
khan0080 wrote:
IntegratedMigrant wrote:
afan wrote:I have received email from INIS , that my application is in final stage . So that is huge relief . Things which worked for me was calling them and reminding them that i am still alive and waiting for my approval.

Thanks again
dear

dear entigrated,

can you please help me with my question that i was brought to the court by gards to not producing the insurance disk at station in 2009 then they summons and event warrent but i move from that adress any way at last in early 2011 they chase me and i went to court but as it was just a mater of mis post because i was insured and all the documents was valid so judge struck off the case with no conviction in few seconds will this effect my application as i apply in 2011 still waiting so wat do u thing is this will be the cause of delaing my application. thanks

khan0080
Newly Registered

Post by khan0080 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:03 am

dub007 wrote:I suggest go to circuit court and get the copy of ruling no conviction and send INIS with you application.
khan0080 wrote:
IntegratedMigrant wrote:

Thanks again
dear

thanks kinto. but hust to let you know that i have send those copy already with my application about no conviction from court.
dear entigrated,

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:41 pm

khan0080 wrote:dear entigrated,

Your question has been answered by dub007
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

Kinto

Post by Kinto » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:39 pm

EDIT: Never mind.

ifs001
Newly Registered

Post by ifs001 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:09 pm

MakingProgress wrote:Application Basis: 3 yrs spouse of Irish citizen
Application Date:26th August 2013

1st Acknowledgment Date: 11th September 2013.

(your application has not been examined in full and we will be unable to confirm if you meet the other statutory conditions for naturalisation until a further examination takes place )
Have you got any other message from INIS? I was sent the same message in my acknowledgement letter >>> http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 716#958716

To the house, what does Lodgement week stated in the receipt actually mean?

afan
Newly Registered

Post by afan » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:32 pm

Got my approval letter today , finally :) .
Ceremony date still not decided though.

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:09 pm

Congrats afan, how long did you wait for the approval all together ?

ifs001
Newly Registered

Post by ifs001 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:15 pm

afan wrote:Got my approval letter today , finally :) .
Congrats! Could you post your timelines in the tracker thread? http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 716#958716

afan
Newly Registered

Post by afan » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:53 am

CalvinKlien wrote:Congrats afan, how long did you wait for the approval all together ?
I applied back in 2011 end of November. I think longest stage for me was Garda vetting, it was with them since August 2012. I started ringing INIS, back in August and they sent reminder to Garda, that helped i guess .

afan
Newly Registered

Post by afan » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:55 am

ifs001 wrote:
afan wrote:Got my approval letter today , finally :) .
Congrats! Could you post your timelines in the tracker thread? http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 716#958716
I will dig out exact dates and will do so .

alegalalien

Post by alegalalien » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:22 pm

Could anyone summarize the average processing time:
- Submission until 1st Acknowledge
- 1st stage until 2nd stage begins
- From advanced stage (3rd stage) until acceptance
- Submitting document until ceremony
- Certificate until passport ?

Note:
I see in the postal mail, the processing date and the sending out date sometimes is a week delay, plus 1-2 days of delivery.

Thank you.
Alien.

ninjaman

Post by ninjaman » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:44 pm

...deleted...

khan0080
Newly Registered

Re: Naturalisation Questions

Post by khan0080 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:18 pm

can any one kindly tell me what dose further processing LSR team mean or any one in the forum got a letter from them before. thanks in advance

alegalalien

Post by alegalalien » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:07 pm

Hi All,

I received the mail from Further Processing Team regarding the order of my name.
What is the email address to reply them ? or the normal way to reply them in a timely manner.

Also, the mail said it is directed by the Minter of Justice and Equality. Does it mean my application is close to the approval step.

Thank you friends.
Alien.

Dubin 8
Newly Registered

Naturalisation Questions

Post by Dubin 8 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:31 pm

Congratulation to those who got their approval.

I emailed the citizenship division yesterday and I got replay today that my application is at an advanced stage of processing and I will be informed of the Minister's decision as expeditiously as possible! I applied n July 2013.

Can anyone tell me I if they still sending the approval letters or they done with this batch and approval letters will be send again after the next coming ceremony!?

Thanks in advance

MakingProgress
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by MakingProgress » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:44 pm

(your application has not been examined in full and we will be unable to confirm if you meet the other statutory conditions for naturalisation until a further examination takes place )

2nd Acknowledgment Date: 21 Nov 3013
Letter of approval Date:
Documents submitted Date:
Invitation letter Date:
Ceremony Date:

MakingProgress
Newly Registered

Re: Re:

Post by MakingProgress » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:37 pm

MakingProgress wrote:

2nd Acknowledgment Date: 21 Nov 3013
Letter of approval Date: 18 February 2014
Documents submitted Date: 18 February 2014
Invitation letter Date:
Ceremony Date:

immi.q
Newly Registered

Post by immi.q » Thu May 29, 2014 5:58 pm

@ IntegratedMigrant
I HAVE Applied for my son last year and recieve acknowledgment letter on 25th April 2013.After that i recieved 2nd letter on 7th January 2014 and after that still no descions have been made.
What is in between stage 1 and 2?????.As mine son 2nd stage Letter took 8 months.What do you think why is that?

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Thu May 29, 2014 8:09 pm

immi.q wrote:@ IntegratedMigrant
I HAVE Applied for my son last year and recieve acknowledgment letter on 25th April 2013.After that i recieved 2nd letter on 7th January 2014 and after that still no descions have been made.
What is in between stage 1 and 2?????.As mine son 2nd stage Letter took 8 months.What do you think why is that?
I suggest you read this thread from the beginning and you'll find all the answers that you. Every answer that you may have now or in the future have already been discussed here.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.