ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what could we do to show trading activity

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

razi1234
- thin ice -

what could we do to show trading activity

Post by razi1234 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:32 pm

hi all
I hd applied last year November for psw tier 1 ent..thinking to withdraw my application now because I m tired ,but in other case if I don't withdraw ,I hv factor in my mind that I was not actively participated in business activities from last 1 year ,could u guys advise me what specific things I can do to show business activities,,,etc .if I have 2 contracts what proof I can provide that I m doing business with them like phone calls ,,emails,,
..one more thing I hv business account with a bank who don't give ATM debit card,i can only give cheques ,so how could I invest without debit card?
thanks
RAZI

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: what could we do to show trading activity

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:07 pm

@ razi1234, what category did you applied with and what was your status when you applied?
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

razi1234
- thin ice -

hhi

Post by razi1234 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:09 pm

psw to tier1 entrepneur
RAZI

skyblue9
Newly Registered

Post by skyblue9 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:11 am

U must involve yourself in business activities this is the most important thing and proof which can help u in getting visa
U must create more and more clients and get them to pay in ur business account issue them invoice ,
u can continue the advertisement , seminars or workshops if possible , try to get more nd more contracts ,
do some investment like u can buy a computer or some gadgets and make sure u pay from yr business account and keep the receipts and also pay other paid advertisement from your business account
Try to take some interviews and collect some cv of the ppl u think u can hire for your company ,
try to get some customers together and give them free presentations and keep the records and so much more u can do....don't waste your time.. Do it before it's too late
Gud luck

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:10 pm

You should know what is expected of you as an entrepreneur since you intend to invest 50k in your business.

But you also need to start spending some money on your business as not doing so might raise questions by caseworker if they want to interview you. If you can get a contract signed, then you can go ahead with the job while your visa is under processing as your previous PSW visa allow you to carry out such job in your business.

Also about your bank that doesn't issue you with debit card, you actually can still use the account without a debit card for now and you can change to another bank after you get your visa if you really want a debit card with your business account.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.