ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please PLease help me I am in big worse condition

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kingkhan786
Newly Registered

Please PLease help me I am in big worse condition

Post by kingkhan786 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:49 pm

Hi,
I came to this country as student in 2008 got psw May 2011. As my visa expired in May 2013. I have applied for entrepreneur(50,000 route with partner) I have showed home and business address same as I will run the business from here. Due to some reason I left that house in August 2013.

Now situation when I was applying visa I mention all correspondent letter should be sent to my lawyer. Today I received a call from Capta Company something that we have requested by home office to remove me from this country as you are illegal here. I have called to home office they saying they have sent letter to me at 18 of September 2013 and I have no right to appeal as 28 days gone.

Please please advice me what to do I am so scared ….

Thanks
Khan

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Please PLease help me I am in big worse condition

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:57 pm

@ kingkhan786, did you inform Home Office of change of address? And what did your lawyer said about the change of address?
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

kingkhan786
Newly Registered

Post by kingkhan786 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:13 pm

No I did not inform home office I think I have done the biggest mistake of my life. I spoke to my lawyer he said he will talk to home office tomorrow that why he did not received any letter on correspondent address. I am also going to my old house if they have any letter.

Dasistfact

Post by Dasistfact » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:35 pm

2 kingkhan786
What was the reason for HO to write you and cancel your visa?
Have they already issued you entrepreneur visa or were you just waiting for their decision?

scorpio1

Post by scorpio1 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:37 pm

if you have your lawyer talk with him first as you paid for services, secondly if i am not wrong you must inform HO if change address (may be somone correct me here) otherwise yes HO are correct as you are overstayer if they took decision and you didnt appeal within 28 days.
this is my personal research.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:44 pm

@ kingkhan786, since you did not inform Home Office of your new address, then you have to accept your mistake and the only option you have is to apply for Judicial review and then present an argument for not informing Home office of your new address. You might be lucky.
I also know that all applicants can ask Home Office for reconsideration within 90days of refusal, but since you don't have a valid or extended leave then that might not work.

Talk to your lawyer and see the best option for you.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:52 pm

kingkhan786 wrote:No I did not inform home office I think I have done the biggest mistake of my life. I spoke to my lawyer he said he will talk to home office tomorrow that why he did not received any letter on correspondent address. I am also going to my old house if they have any letter.

Sorry to hear ; I understand why OP failed to inform HO.

one of my friend had same problem 2 years ago when he was student. He send application to extend his stay. He used a Lawyer in London but was living outside London. He asked Home Office to send all the letters to the Lawyer address in London. He then changed his changed but failed to notify Home office because he thought it's not necessary because Home office will send all the documents or letters to the Lawyer address

He was told to leave as well after 3/4 months because he failed to appeal in 28 days time. But his lawyer successfully appealed the decision. Recently he got his ILR too under 10 years rule
Last edited by askmeplz82 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

kingkhan786
Newly Registered

Post by kingkhan786 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:54 pm

Thanks All of you very much for reply.

Yes I accept here my mistake that I did not change my address i was thinking all my letters will go to lawyer not me . I have been to my previous house last month and today they saying they did not received any letter at all.
when I have applied for my visa and waiting for HO decision. Reason I have left that I was so depressed my wife had applied with me when i applied next day she decided to get divorce ask home office to return her passport she withdraw her application and back home to country. I was so depressed and now this happen.

Syed_King
Newly Registered

Post by Syed_King » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:39 am

Any Senior Advice ...Please I know him .. he is really worried