ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Natwest bank statements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ace24
Newly Registered

Natwest bank statements

Post by Ace24 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:04 pm

Hi, I have a appointment at PEO this week but I just realised that I only have bankstatements until august. I have requested the bank who only gave me a printout of bank statements which is not stamped. My question will this be accepted by ukba??
I also wanted to ask about accomatation proofs...I have accommodation proofs on my name from November 2012 till this month, but no avvi adaption proofs from nov 2011 to October 2012....do u think this would be a problem???

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Re: Natwest bank statements

Post by shahid2000 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:34 pm

Ace24 wrote:Hi, I have a appointment at PEO this week but I just realised that I only have bankstatements until august. I have requested the bank who only gave me a printout of bank statements which is not stamped. My question will this be accepted by ukba??
I also wanted to ask about accomatation proofs...I have accommodation proofs on my name from November 2012 till this month, but no avvi adaption proofs from nov 2011 to October 2012....do u think this would be a problem???
If the statements are a normal print outs then they will not be accepted unless you have bank stamp and sign on every page. Try to get them to sign and stamp every page, try another branch if the one you are going to dont want to do it.

What do you need accomodation proof for - i am not sure what you mean by accomodation proof. Is this the cohabitation proof? Please clarify.
If you mean cohabitation proof then this might be a problem, 12 months is a long gap.

Ace24
Newly Registered

Post by Ace24 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:28 pm

Yes, I mean cohabilitation proof . Which I have one from nov 2011 that is when I entered uk and another from nov 2012 .....don't have anything in between ... But have many after nov 2012.

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Post by shahid2000 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:12 pm

Ace24 wrote:Yes, I mean cohabilitation proof . Which I have one from nov 2011 that is when I entered uk and another from nov 2012 .....don't have anything in between ... But have many after nov 2012.
You entered UK in 2011 and you are applying for ILR. I am confused, what category are you applying under?
Cohabitation proof is needed for dependant applications only. You need to cover 2 years period preferrably with no big gaps.