ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Passport from India- Credit Card Payment issue

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ragugct
Newly Registered

British Passport from India- Credit Card Payment issue

Post by ragugct » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Hi,

With the help of useful information in this Forum I have managed to apply British passport application for my new born child in India.

Unfortunately the application returned with the reason that " credit card declined" . I have checked 10 times to make sure I have provided correct credit card details. The only reason that I think of for the rejection is there is no place to specify the credit card security PIN on the "credit card authorization form".

I have also found out there are two versions of the "credit card authorization form(Sorry don't know how to attach) and really do not know which one to use and how to proceed. Any help/advice is highly appreciated.

Is it worth to go to delhi and submit in person to avoid any further delays or submitting application in person is as same as sending by post.

Many thanks in advance for your help,
Ragu

rivercam

Post by rivercam » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:24 am

hi
i sent my child's application a week ago and noticed they haven't taken any payment from my card as well. I also checked several times, but the form does not have option of 3 digit security code. when did you sent your application? How long it took them to send you back the application?we sent literally 2kg of documents and don't want to delcined for payment. I will update you if I hear anything.
thanks

ragugct
Newly Registered

Post by ragugct » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:09 pm

Hi,

They have returned me exactly on one week . I have again tried with sending my brother in laws credit card(provided by bank in india) and they processed the payment. It looks like better to send the credit cards provided in India...

Hope all goes well for you and sorry about delay in reply

rivercam

Post by rivercam » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:08 am

hi

thanks for the information. it's been more than 11 days, no payment has taken and my application was not returned. i will wait until end of this week and contact them.