ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M FORM REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Dr Zaib
Newly Registered

FLR M FORM REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

Post by Dr Zaib » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:28 pm

plz can anyone put up the list of documents required for FLR M.

i have 10 days time before i can apply.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:31 pm

There is no fixed criteria and you should look at the examples given on application form and guidance to see what matches your situation. Each individual application needs documents specific to the circumstances of the applicant and sponsor. Your financial information, for example, can be any number of differing sources.

Dr Zaib
Newly Registered

Post by Dr Zaib » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:40 pm

I'm on spouse visa i.e settlement.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:41 pm

When were you granted spouse leave? When did you enter the UK?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Dr Zaib
Newly Registered

Post by Dr Zaib » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:05 pm

Actually I'm going to apply for my indefinite leave to remain in uk , right now I'm on spouse/settlement visa.

My question is that I had been given my visa last year after I won a appeal . The visa date issued was 26/10/11 uptil 26/01/14.

But I came to u.k on 13/10/12.
As I was granted visa just few days before this date. Now which application form can I use. ? Settlement (M) form ? As my 2 yrs have not yet completed according to the date I entered. But my visa category says it's 2 n half yrs . I'm confused. Can you please guide me.

Dr Zaib
Newly Registered

Post by Dr Zaib » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:08 pm

Today I called home office. But they say I don't qualify for applying for indefinite leave to remain unless I reproduce a letter from British High Commission in Islamabad , Pakistan regarding the one yr included in visa during which I was not in U.K.

Dr Zaib
Newly Registered

Post by Dr Zaib » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:09 pm

Else , they say I can apply using FLR M form if I fail to get that letter from British high Commission Islamabad.

Dr Zaib
Newly Registered

Post by Dr Zaib » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Our British high commission is very lazy they won't consider my e- mail in time. That's why I have decided to go for FLR M form,

Can anyone please put up the list of documents I need to attach with my application.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:12 pm

You need to have 2 years less 28 days in the UK with spouse leave, have you satisfied that by the time your current leave expires?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.