ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ICT (Unlimited extensions?)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chandurl
India

Tier 2 ICT (Unlimited extensions?)

Post by chandurl » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:36 pm

Hi Manci,

I had received my initial Tier 2 ICT visa (Established Staff) in Sep'2010 which does not qualify for ILR as it was after Apr'10. I got extension under Tier 2 ICT (Long Term Staff) in Sep'2012.

I have recd. info. from various people, indicating that even though I cannot apply for ILR however, I can apply for unlimited extensions in the same category (Tier 2 ICT). Can you please confirm if that is correct and point me to the UK BA rule and the link, which confirms that?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Chandur

ash1301
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 ICT (Unlimited extensions?)

Post by ash1301 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:55 am

chandurl wrote:Hi Manci,

I had received my initial Tier 2 ICT visa (Established Staff) in Sep'2010 which does not qualify for ILR as it was after Apr'10. I got extension under Tier 2 ICT (Long Term Staff) in Sep'2012.

I have recd. info. from various people, indicating that even though I cannot apply for ILR however, I can apply for unlimited extensions in the same category (Tier 2 ICT). Can you please confirm if that is correct and point me to the UK BA rule and the link, which confirms that?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Chandur
Hi,

I have also heard the same but havent seen any UK BA rule saying so.. have you got any updates here..?

Not sure about unlimited extensions but can we extend after 5yrs under ICT

Waiting for the experts to advise here

Cheers

chandurl
India

Post by chandurl » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:40 am

This is correct, I have received the extension beyond 5 years

ash1301
Newly Registered

Post by ash1301 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:07 am

chandurl wrote:This is correct, I have received the extension beyond 5 years
Hi Chandrul,

When did you get your Tier Established Staff visa for the first time & how many days/months in advance of completing 5years, have you applied for an extension

I have my VISA - Tier 2 ICT Established Staff from May2010 & expiring in May 2015 (Tier 2 ICT Long Term Staff) which is exactly 5 year & 14 days.. are you suggesting I can extend it under Tier 2 ICT LT after May'15..?

Many thanks
Ashish

chandurl
India

Post by chandurl » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:08 pm

Hi Ashish,

I had received my initial visa in Sep'10 for 2 years and post that I have applied 2 times both for 2 years. There is no explicit limit at this point of time for people between Apr'10 to Mar'11.

Hope this helps..