ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier Entreprenuer SAME day service confused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zeeshanzaheer

Tier Entreprenuer SAME day service confused

Post by zeeshanzaheer » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:04 pm

one of my friend has Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) leave and he has a child born 2 months ago.He wants to book same day service for his Dependant son.
he was checking online same day visa service on UKBA website but there is only option for Tier 1 General,Tier 2 and Tier4 Dependant.
If he selects Tier 1 General there is fee difference for Tier 1 General and Tier 1 Entrepreneur dependant

any body can let us know if he can book same day for dependant son where main applicant has tier 1 entrepreneur visa.
Zeeshan

mcr2013

Post by mcr2013 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:14 pm

same day service is not available for tier 1 entrepreneur

jafferdeen
Member of Standing

Post by jafferdeen » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:18 pm

i am talking about Same day service for Tier 1 Entrepreneur( Dependant )
as the main applicant has already tier 1 visa
J Khan

vinny

Visa for new born son but strange situation

Post by vinny » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:34 pm

jafferdeen wrote:Hi
my friend has the similar issue below which some one has already on this board please advice us what to do
"I want to apply for Tier 1 Entrepreneur dependent. I just want to book an appointment for me for same day service but in the booking page I was asked to choose the Main applicant status and there was no option for Tier 1 Entrepreneur.
I know that Tier 1 Entrepreneur cannot apply in person but it is not the case for their dependents.

What should I do to book an appointment for a Tier 1 Entrepreneur dependent?

Phoned UKBA but no help.
"
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

jafferdeen
Member of Standing

Post by jafferdeen » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:05 am

is it possible to apply same day service?
J Khan

angelStha

Post by angelStha » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:09 pm

I think you can as I am planning to apply for my wife's dependant visa through same day service. In the application form of dependant visa there is amount for same day service as well.