ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arafat12
Newly Registered

Bank letter

Post by arafat12 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:33 pm

Hi ,
Home office has withdrawn my appeal for reconsideration . Now they write to me to send a bank letter. I put all my money in Barclays bank. Does anyone take bank letter from Barclays bank?

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:40 pm

Can you please tell us when was your appeal listed for hearing? And when HO withdrawn the appeal?

arafat12
Newly Registered

Post by arafat12 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:42 pm

Hearing was 4th of October. Appeal withdrawn 19th September

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:40 pm

@ arafat12, your bank should be able to give you a letter stating that you have the 50k available. You should have gone to your bank first before asking if its possible or not.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

arafat12
Newly Registered

Post by arafat12 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:06 pm

[quote="Olasunkanmi"]@ arafat12, your bank should be able to give you a letter stating that you have the 50k available. You should have gone to your bank first before asking if its possible or not.[/quote]

I live in Lincolnshire. I went to the barclays lincoln
Branch in the morning. They said to me they cannot
Give me bank letter ..

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:29 pm

@ arafat12, I will suggest that you call your bank head-Office and explain that your branch is not ready to issue you the letter, the head-Office should be able to issue you one and don't forget to tell them all the info you want on the letter.

You need to be adamant with them and request to speak to a senior manager if they are being difficult.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.