ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:12 pm

hussain45342 wrote:Visa rejected.. gutted as ots pver something so small.. its as if there out to get you.
Rejectes due to lack of evidence of contact. Provide pasport stamps and cal cards. . Applied within 4 mnths of shaadi..

Anyone know what the process of appeal is? And wherpdo you submit it?
Sister call cards dont show that u have called your partner, u should have provided skype or some sort of messaging screen shots!

U might be better off applying again

Sayedhashimi
Newly Registered

Post by Sayedhashimi » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:29 pm

hussain45342 wrote:Visa rejected.. gutted as ots pver something so small.. its as if there out to get you.
Rejectes due to lack of evidence of contact. Provide pasport stamps and cal cards. . Applied within 4 mnths of shaadi..

I feel so sad for you sister
Plz don't waste your time to appeal
Just take all the documents and tell your husband to apply from
UAE ABU DHABI
my brother apply from there he got visa in 20 days
I made a huge mistake that i have submit my wife application in islamabad
Still i am waiting
From Afghanistan we can buy a visa toro agent by the cost of. Only 500$ For three mounts to go to Abu dhabi you tell your husband to find out from Pakistan how it work
This will be much quicker for you sister trust me
Don't waste time on appeal honestly

hussain45342
Newly Registered

Post by hussain45342 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:29 pm

See phone cards were used to support my sisters app so I did he same.. its a matter of luck.. i should have sent more stuff. either way I have the proof now just need to send them docs. I cant see the tribunal take it to court.. sis sameena do you appeal from pak?

hussain45342
Newly Registered

Post by hussain45342 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:41 pm

Brother numan.. it took 3mnths 3days. Applied 23 aug

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:28 pm

So sorry to hear that sister. If you decide to go for fresh application then use a sim card such as lebara etc, so they can send you call history which you can submit with application. Using phone cards is not strong evidence because they dont issue call history.

I have been through an appeal process, which was the worst ever even worse than applying for fresh application honestly. I was so stressed with the appeal and i still didnt win our case at hearing and lots of time was wasted on our appeal.

If you do decide to appeal then please hire yourself a solicitor/barrister from the UK. They do all the paperwork and you just need to pay them. However i must say appeal is a lengthy and costly process.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:30 pm

hussain45342 wrote:See phone cards were used to support my sisters app so I did he same.. its a matter of luck.. i should have sent more stuff. either way I have the proof now just need to send them docs. I cant see the tribunal take it to court.. sis sameena do you appeal from pak?
My husbands application is on hold, his in islamabad as we speak, his got the extra docs and giving them to Gerrys first thing in the morning!

I gave 500 pages of whatsapp pages, nothing else, no skype or anything, even though we use that too!

I dont know how the appeal process takes Place, get legal advice
Last edited by Sameena akhtar on Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:32 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:So sorry to hear that sister. If you decide to go for fresh application then use a sim card such as lebara etc, so they can send you call history which you can submit with application. Using phone cards is not strong evidence because they dont issue call history.

I have been through an appeal process, which was the worst ever even worse than applying for fresh application honestly. I was so stressed with the appeal and i still didnt win our case at hearing and lots of time was wasted on our appeal.

If you do decide to appeal then please hire yourself a solicitor/barrister from the UK. They do all the paperwork and you just need to pay them. However i must say appeal is a lengthy and costly process.
In my opinion u should go for appeal and also reapply with good evidence.i now it's expensive but not more than our love ones
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... /apl/apl1/
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

Sahar.ali22

Post by Sahar.ali22 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:40 pm

Thats sad to hear.. Your probably devastated..

Just wanted to know did u get all the documents and fees back.

hussain45342
Newly Registered

Post by hussain45342 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:06 pm

I think I might just appeal as I have the evidence to hand.. might not go to court and be overturned in tribunal... iv got skype records and my husband has evidence of texting me via his phone records... skype every few days and txts each day since marriage.
Appeals take upto 6 mnths I think.. but I will probs make a few trips to pak in he meantime.. I was thinking of re applying but no doubt theyll pick another fault then. At least this way I know it's one minor point which we have supporting evieence for.. inshallah good will happen.. Allah plans well for us all. There will be se behtri for us. Hope Allah gives us all sabr.. ukba unfortunately make us feel so helpless.. our happiness at their discretion unfortunately.

hussain45342
Newly Registered

Post by hussain45342 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:09 pm

I habe got docs back bt cannout get the fee back.. its un refundable anyway..

Out of curiousity.. what classes as proof of contact?

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:06 pm

Call history, skype history, cards sent to one another and if you have visited pakistan then your ticket, passport copy of in out to Pakistan. Hope this helps.

hussain45342
Newly Registered

Post by hussain45342 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:57 am

Thanks always hope.. I visited pak again after marriage.. sent the entry exit stampa too. With calling cards. Out of the 6 mnths of marriage o was in pak for 2 of them over my 2 visits. . Gonna send skype and call history now. Thanks for your help..

hussain45342
Newly Registered

Post by hussain45342 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:59 am

I habe got docs back bt cannout get the fee back.. its un refundable anyway..

Out of curiousity.. what classes as proof of contact?

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:43 am

Husband submitted extra documents at Gerrys Islamabad.

Does anyone know how long it will be until we get another reply?

numan4040

Recent Responses

Post by numan4040 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:31 am

Has anyone had any replies from BHC in the last few days? I wonder if the recent strikes etc. are the cause of delays?

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:30 pm

To Hussain

Also send them photographs if you have taken any together during your visits.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Re: Recent Responses

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:07 pm

numan4040 wrote:Has anyone had any replies from BHC in the last few days? I wonder if the recent strikes etc. are the cause of delays?
Yes a few august applicants have been hearing.
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:10 pm

RZ Girl wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:
RZ Girl wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:
yeah RZ GIRL technically they shoud notify us. But bet they cant be bothered so even out of humanity dont have the decency to tell us.
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:28 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
RZ Girl wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:
RZ Girl wrote:
What u gonna do now ? :-(

ADUANWAR

Post by ADUANWAR » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:24 pm

Well today is exactly 6 months since I submitted my wife's application and she received a letter saying that the case is on hold and they need more documents. I understand that they have requirements but too wait to inform on the last day off the 6 months period is beyond PATHETIC and what's more Pathetic is that they have given me until the 27th which is 4 days away to submit my response and BHC highlighted in the letter that they will NOT accept any email copies and only the original!! WHAT THE HELL!!!

I'm so angry I can't begin to express how I feel however Allah knows whats best for us, I have booked my ticket for the 26th and will land on the 27 in Islamabad so I can personally hand in those documents.

I applied as self-employed. This is what I sent and what they are asking for.

6 Months bank statement (The want 1 year, same as the tax year).

SA 302 (Which I already sent so no idea why they want one again).

Class 2 National Insurance Bill (Didn't send it as didn't know I need too but Alhamdolliah HMRC only sent it a week ago).

Proof of Registration with HMRC which must be either the original or a certified copy by HMRC (Did send that)

My UTR Number (Which was in the letter above)

Applied on 22/05/2013. If anyone has any questions please ask. I will be more than happy to help as I've had a word with my lawyer about this.

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:10 pm

ADUANWAR wrote:Well today is exactly 6 months since I submitted my wife's application and she received a letter saying that the case is on hold and they need more documents. I understand that they have requirements but too wait to inform on the last day off the 6 months period is beyond PATHETIC and what's more Pathetic is that they have given me until the 27th which is 4 days away to submit my response and BHC highlighted in the letter that they will NOT accept any email copies and only the original!! WHAT THE HELL!!!

I'm so angry I can't begin to express how I feel however Allah knows whats best for us, I have booked my ticket for the 26th and will land on the 27 in Islamabad so I can personally hand in those documents.

I applied as self-employed. This is what I sent and what they are asking for.

6 Months bank statement (The want 1 year, same as the tax year).

SA 302 (Which I already sent so no idea why they want one again).

Class 2 National Insurance Bill (Didn't send it as didn't know I need too but Alhamdolliah HMRC only sent it a week ago).

Proof of Registration with HMRC which must be either the original or a certified copy by HMRC (Did send that)

My UTR Number (Which was in the letter above)

Applied on 22/05/2013. If anyone has any questions please ask. I will be more than happy to help as I've had a word with my lawyer about this.
Whats your email address?

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:49 pm

To ADUANWAR

Its a real shame that they take ages just to say application is on hold. Looking at what you submitted looks like you only need to submit 6 more bank statements and proof that you paid your national insurance.

I submitted exactly what you did however with 8 months bank statements instead of 12 because i was in Pakistan. And also i did submit national insurance being paid evidence. Looks like mine will get on hold aswell. However i did find it pointless submitting 4 months banks statements with no money going in or out. Maybe i should just request them from my bank, just encase.

What does your lawyer reckon that after you submit documents your visa will get granted? Also where was your application submitted?

KSAli

Salam

Post by KSAli » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:39 pm

Any news or updates from September applicants??

khan09
Newly Registered

Re: Salam

Post by khan09 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:47 pm

KSAli wrote:Any news or updates from September applicants??
my wife applied from khi on 17/09 - BHC under process on 28/09, rfc waiting

KSAli

Re: Salam

Post by KSAli » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:54 pm

khan09 wrote:
KSAli wrote:Any news or updates from September applicants??
my wife applied from khi on 17/09 - BHC under process on 28/09, rfc waiting
I applied on 20th september n still waiting?

Btw, who is receiving replies these days? Applications of which month?