ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need guidance for ILR application and my dependent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rajivm
Newly Registered

Need guidance for ILR application and my dependent

Post by Rajivm » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:52 pm

Hello everyone.
I am applying for indefinite leave to remain for myself and my wife (as dependent) in a few months time. My full history in uk are listed below.

I have entered the UK on a student visa from March 2004 until February 2009.

My wife joined me in February 2009 to july 2010 as a student to do her master degree and I have changed my status from student to dependent on her student visa.

After that she got PSW on August 2010 to August 2012 and I was dependent on her PSW visa.

Before the expiry of the PSW we went back home, changed my status to student to do my master degree, obtained B2 in PTE english test and came back with my wife as dependent to UK in September 2012, which is valid up to April 2014.

My questions are:
* How can i include my wife as dependent in my ILR application and which application form should we use?
* Do I or my wife need to do an english test?
* Someone told me that we have to provide proof of strong connection in the uk.How do we do that?
* Do I or my wife, need to show any maintenance funds?
* I have 3 points and £50.00 fine on my driving permit. I have never mentioned it in my previous application. Should i include it in my IRL application.

Thank you for your considerations. Any answers will be very helpful.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:28 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

pookna
Newly Registered

still waiting

Post by pookna » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:13 am

APPLICATION SENT - 03/08/2013
BIOMETRIC DONE - 16/08/2013
Indefinite approval letter - still waiting...
Passport & Documents - still waiting...
BRP - Still waiting....

student 6.5 + psw 1 + HSMP 2.5

anyone can tell me how long it will take?