ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do I need to write my full name on the back of Bankers Draft

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cqln

Do I need to write my full name on the back of Bankers Draft

Post by cqln » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:42 pm

I am going to use Bankers Draft to pay the application fee. I found in the guidance that applicant must write his full name on the back of cheque or postal order if he uses these means. But there is no statement about Bankers Draft. Do I need to write my full name on the Bankers Draft either?

Also, on the form, do I need to put my bank details like sort code and account number if I choose Cheque / Bankers Draft option and use Bankers Draft issued by my bank?

Thanks!

cqln

Re: Do I need to write my full name on the back of Bankers D

Post by cqln » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:58 pm

cqln wrote:I am going to use Bankers Draft to pay the application fee. I found in the guidance that applicant must write his full name on the back of cheque or postal order if he uses these means. But there is no statement about Bankers Draft. Do I need to write my full name on the Bankers Draft either?

Also, on the form, do I need to put my bank details like sort code and account number if I choose Cheque / Bankers Draft option and use Bankers Draft issued by my bank?

Thanks!
Nobody know?

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:19 pm

you can read the following guideline as how payment can be made but no where it has been mentioned to write the name on banker draft rather its only on postal order and cheque:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/aboutus/fees/

And maybe the following thread may help you:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=85848
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS