ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Service - Payment deducted, but NO APPOINTMENT email

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vimal.vinod85
Newly Registered

Premium Service - Payment deducted, but NO APPOINTMENT email

Post by vimal.vinod85 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:41 pm

Hi All,

I booked a Premium Service for Tier-2 dependent Visa through the Online portal. My Payment went through fine - I got a confirmation from Worldpay and also my account was debited.
But on the last page - Print & Finish , I got an error - "Logged out due to inactivity for 30 minutes" and I did NOT get any confirmation from UKBA on the appointment.

When I called the Croydon office, I was told to e-mail the Technical Support Group (since they DO NOT HAVE ANY CONTACT NUMBER) at ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk.

I have emailed the team twice, but did NOT receive any response yet.

My money is gone and I have no appointment.
Can someone please advise?

lunakick

Post by lunakick » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:37 pm

I've just gone through the same thing. UKBA has taken £3750 and I have no appointment for my ILR appointment. We went through the booking with no issue, then went to Worldpay to pay for premium service, but when the Worldpay site sent us back to UKBA the latter site had logged us out for inactivity. When we logged back in, there was no sign of our appointment, though we did get confirmation of our payment from Worldpay. The only advice on UKBA is to log in and click Complete in our Account on the site, but there is no such button for which to do this. We tried to re-book the appointment, but of course that requires us to go back through Worldpay, which we are wont to do for fear of a double-payment. E-Support said to contact PEOAppointmentRefunds@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk but they say a refund could take about a month to get! I just want my appointment. Anyone have experience with this problem? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

vimal.vinod85
Newly Registered

Post by vimal.vinod85 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:36 pm

Hi,
I managed to get the appointment booked through the ESupport team. I went for the appointment with the Email conversations and Worldpay email.

Find an available appointment date via the Online system and then send the team an email saying you want to book the appointment for the slot along with your details.

It is NOT your fault, so they should be booking for you. Make it clear that you do NOT want a refund, but a booking.

lunakick

Post by lunakick » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:33 pm

Thanks so much! It's so good to hear that it's not my fault. I followed everything to a T!

It's very frustrating because I said I did not want a refund and I keep getting sent in circles. The last email from E-Support said "Any future correspondence about the booking of an appointment should be sent directly to that email address at PEOAppointmentRefunds@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk". Since when does refunds book appointments?

I've emailed both E-Support and Refunds to tell them which appointment I want and urged them to confirm the appointment by email, phone, mobile, carrier pigeon.... So, I'll see if I get a response promptly. It's been two weeks of emails back and forth....

Thanks for the advice. I don't see how this service is Premium although maybe I wouldn't say that if I had opted for postal service... :lol:

lunakick

Post by lunakick » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:23 pm

Just to update:

I've received an email from PEO Refunds asking for my application details and date, venue, and time of appointment that I want. So, hopefully this will get us an appointment.

Thank you so much vimal.vinod85 for your advice! You've been super helpful.

-Luna