ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Time Limit to enter UK After Visa Approval

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

infinitydimensions
Newly Registered

Time Limit to enter UK After Visa Approval

Post by infinitydimensions » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:47 am

Dear All,

What is the maximum time limit to enter into UK after your Entrepreneur Visa is stamped?
I have heard that, you have to enter into the UK within 6 Months after your Visa approval.

Thank you.

infinitydimensions
Newly Registered

Post by infinitydimensions » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:05 pm

Please note: I have asked about FIRST ENTRY time limit after Visa Approval.

MTZ510
Member of Standing

Post by MTZ510 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:47 pm

infinitydimensions wrote:Please note: I have asked about FIRST ENTRY time limit after Visa Approval.
Congratulations.....

I remember you got refusal and had applied for AR and now you got the decision in your favor. Great!

regarding your question, i do not think there is any time limit for entering UK. I was also confused on this issue but i couldn't find any thing on this question.

Logically speaking you get 3 years and 4 months visa so you should try to enter UK with in 4 months in order to apply for extension with in visa validity after 3 years other wise you have to apply for extension twice.

That's my understanding lets see what seniors have to say.