ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Sucess at Cardiff

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sumeetilr
Newly Registered

ILR Sucess at Cardiff

Post by sumeetilr » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:27 am

Thank you everyone on this forum for answering all the queries!!!

ILR sucessfull on Thursday 21/11/2013 and just waiting for BRP's to arrive.
Visa Stamped - 15/12/2008 (in India)
First Entry in to the UK - 30/12/2008
Visa Expired - 15/12/2008
Visa Extended - 27/01/2012 (application was made before the 15/12/2008)
Visa Expiry - 27/01/2014

ILR Appoint Booked at Cardiff PEO for myself and 1 dependent - 21/11/2013

The overall experience was exteremely good. The staff was very helpful and Polite and the PEO was not at all busy. My appointment was booked for 11:30, got there 15 mins early and was sent straight to the window for handing out the paperwork. Payment was already made so did not attach the payment details on SET(o) form, however did carry it along. Lady at the window asked for my documnets and payment summary, we were asked to wait for Biometrics. The process from document submission to Biometrics was completed in 25 mins.
Received a call from PEO around 14:00 to pick up the decision.

Documents Submitted
Passport Copies - Main applicant and Dependent with all the pages that have stamps and visas
12 months Bank Statements
12 months payslips
Employment Reference letter
Life in the UK pass document

English Language - Submitted my IELTS copy and original Degree certificate as my degree was recognized on Points calculator and for dependent i had origianl degree certificate and got the UK NARIC English language assessment and statement of comaprability (Just the English Language Assessmnet should been enough got the other doc to be safe)

Cohabitation Documents - Council Bils, Water Bills, Voter registration forms and Dependent Bank statement for the last 3 years
Additional Docs - 5 year P60's, Employment reference from previous employer, current and previous employment contracts.

Out of UK personal Trips - I was under 180 days so did not provide any letter from employer, juts outlined the reasons for travel and mentioned that if it needs to be verified they can contact the employer.

Once again thank you all and good luck.

fslateef

Post by fslateef » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:23 am

Congrats sumeet :)

params0073
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Sucess at Cardiff

Post by params0073 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:55 am

sumeetilr wrote: English Language - Submitted my IELTS copy and original Degree certificate as my degree was recognized on Points calculator and for dependent i had origianl degree certificate and got the UK NARIC English language assessment and statement of comaprability (Just the English Language Assessmnet should been enough got the other doc to be safe)
Hi Sumeetilr,
I have done ELA from naric and they have confirmed that degree's medium of instruction is English. Did they confirm for you that your degree meet C1 level or just confirmed instruction was English?

Thanks

Param