ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Queries on EC-Pls help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mini
Member of Standing

Queries on EC-Pls help

Post by Mini » Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:27 am

Section 3.4 of VAF1 : Is your partner travelling with you.

Currently I shall be getting the EC on my own. My spouse shall go for EC after I get mine. What should i answer here ?

Section 6.9 Have you any assets e.g property
We have a property for which we are paying monthly mortgage. Need to know if anyone has declared property in this section and faced any questions from the EC officer ? If yes what kind ?

My fear is they may ask us to justify the mortgage payments to india and maintenance in UK while I am hunting for job from the savings I am planning to show them. In that scenario my savings could be considered not enough.

Any inputs welcome.
Mini

vivekR

Monthly Payments

Post by vivekR » Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:55 am

Mini,

I suggest you do not mention abt the mortgage. When I first came here 3 yrs back, I had the same declaration. Frankly I do not think it is important anyways. It will complicate matters. They did not aske me to prove whether myself or the bank owned my property.

All the best.