ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 application help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Laila85
Newly Registered

MN1 application help

Post by Laila85 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:03 am

Hi,
Me and my husband both are on ILR.we have a child born out of UK.me and my child is applying for citizenship(husband is not applying yet).need help with MN1 form,will be very grateful for the help.applying for child under section3(1).does the section 3 applies to us as well or no?
As far referee is concerned can we we use a Minster of religion as a referee for him(the child is 9 months old,born out of UK,been in UK since July 13,child on ILE).
Any help will be highly appreciated.

jogeg
Newly Registered

Re: MN1 application help

Post by jogeg » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:21 am

Since you are applying under Section 3(1), you do not need to fill section 3 on the form.

Yes, Minister of Religion can act as a referee.
Laila85 wrote:Hi,
Me and my husband both are on ILR.we have a child born out of UK.me and my child is applying for citizenship(husband is not applying yet).need help with MN1 form,will be very grateful for the help.applying for child under section3(1).does the section 3 applies to us as well or no?
As far referee is concerned can we we use a Minster of religion as a referee for him(the child is 9 months old,born out of UK,been in UK since July 13,child on ILE).
Any help will be highly appreciated.