ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New application Zambrano Adult dependant advice needed

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Emzmaroc11
Newly Registered

New application Zambrano Adult dependant advice needed

Post by Emzmaroc11 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:15 pm

Hi all I'm a newbie and in need of any help you may be able to offer.
Story so far:
I am a British citizen female 32 had an accident 2011 permanently disabled was living with parents now moved to adapted property. Need round the clock care. Family unable to care for me due to their own medical issues (have proof) currently get Dla higher rate both care and mobility have a mountain of consultants reports and Gp reports.
My cousin female 20 came to the uk from Morocco July 2013 6 month family visit visa (exp jan 2014) turns out she was best suited to care for me and has been living with me and providing care since then.
Before she came was looking into moving to morocco as I have a big family that would be able to care for me with ease but accessing medical attention is a great problem. (Still toying with the idea in contact with consultants there)
Want to make an application under zambrano but don't know what to submit. Especially unsure of the direct relative clause.
Documents I have:
Medical reports for me, my mother and father
Documents to show that we are related (maternal uncles daughter)
Both passports
Financial documents
Social services assessment with regards to impact my cousins care has had on my mental state.
Can't think of anything else.
Any guidance would be much appreciated
Mel