ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question regarding ESOL

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ferryahmed82

Question regarding ESOL

Post by ferryahmed82 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:24 pm

Hi All

Can you please let me know if the ESOL awarding body EdExcel is recognized and accepted by Home office?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:26 pm

**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

ferryahmed82

Post by ferryahmed82 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:34 pm

thanks for the reply

I have checked this list and I couldn't find EdExcel name in this, but I was surprised that organizations like LearnDirect are giving ESOL certificates awarded by EdExcel.....so how can they give their certificate when it is not accepted?

madhumesh
India

Post by madhumesh » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:56 pm

ferryahmed82 wrote:thanks for the reply

I have checked this list and I couldn't find EdExcel name in this, but I was surprised that organizations like LearnDirect are giving ESOL certificates awarded by EdExcel.....so how can they give their certificate when it is not accepted?
It looks like edexcel is approved awarding body.

mal-uk
Newly Registered

Post by mal-uk » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:26 pm

ESOL entry level 3 of Edexcel is approved by OFQUAL and you can use it for settlement or citizenship purpose.