ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question about spouse visa court date

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

LoveMyBaby786

Question about spouse visa court date

Post by LoveMyBaby786 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:36 pm

Our spouse visa got refused earlier this year.
My court date is on 20th september.
I basically want to ask what does it mean in the letter when it says:
'Witness statements of the evidence to be called at the hearing (appelant)
What does this mean?[/quote]

LoveMyBaby786

Post by LoveMyBaby786 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:17 am

Anyone please? My court date is 20th December.
Here is some background info:
Married husband oct. 2011
Applied spouse visa early july 2012
Got refused. Appealed january 2013.
Court date is 20th december 2013.
Basically reasons for refusal was we didnt submit his pass certificate for english speaking and I didnt go back to visit him/minimal contact so they basically dont believe marriage is real.
At the time of submitting spouse visa he has passed his speaking test but the certificate arrived late so we submitted documents with a letter from the main office stating proof that he did pass although this was not the actual certificate.
The reason I didnt travel was I was pregnant and as it was my first pregnancy I didnt want to risk flying long haul to Pakistan but I did go back to pak once baby was born.
Anyway we submitted all this in the appeal now the court date is looming I am panicking is this enough?
I have been pak 3 times in the past year and been dubai with my husband for our anniversary so have put together all these.
Is that okay? Any advice would be appreciated thanks as I dont have a solicitor