ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gryphon

Post by gryphon » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:59 pm

Abchardik wrote:Hello Guys

Application made for ILR 10years Long residency
Application sent : 22/10/2013
Application Recvd: 23/10/2013
Payment Taken out : 24/10/2013
Ack Letter Recvd : 28/10/2013 ( Dated: 24/10/2013 )
Biometric Invite Letter Recvd : 26/11/2013 ( Dated: 22/11/2013 )
Biometric Done : 27/11/2013
Awaiting for All Documents : waiting

Anybody for October Applicants who have recived Biometric Letter... Please update!!!!
Lucky you got it. Still awaiting this letter, spoke to them yesterday and they still can't find my application on the system. I think I applied just two days after you. I cant believe these people.
Gryphon

Abchardik
United Kingdom

Post by Abchardik » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:49 pm

Hey Mate
As per my experience they are very good over the phone, all i would suggest is if you have a copy of your Home Office Reference number which appears to be in your previous approval letters give that and try your luck.
Either they have made mistake in typing your name so as the system is not showing you up ... Has your money deducted from your account???

gryphon wrote:

Anybody for October Applicants who have recived Biometric Letter... Please update!!!!
Lucky you got it. Still awaiting this letter, spoke to them yesterday and they still can't find my application on the system. I think I applied just two days after you. I cant believe these people.

gryphon

Post by gryphon » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:04 pm

I tried with the ref no on the acknowledgement letter I got on the 7th. Apparently that doesn't bring anything up. I paid with a bankers draft hence the added ambiguity. If only I knew that draft is such a hassle. Can't they check with payment centre where is the application?
Abchardik wrote:Hey Mate
As per my experience they are very good over the phone, all i would suggest is if you have a copy of your Home Office Reference number which appears to be in your previous approval letters give that and try your luck.
Either they have made mistake in typing your name so as the system is not showing you up ... Has your money deducted from your account???

gryphon wrote:

Gryphon

naumanch
Newly Registered

ilr

Post by naumanch » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:19 pm

thankx all i m august applicant and expecting ilr soon i have confusion my wife and daughter are my dependent from july 2007 with me in uk and i have a son born here
question.
after getting ilr which application i have to make for each one.
1.wife
2.daughter
3.son
thankx

Abchardik
United Kingdom

Post by Abchardik » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:30 pm

Done use the Ack ref number you would have the reference number of Home office letter for previous visa approvals and that is your permanent number try that if possible..

They cant track the payments, only guess i have is if your payment is not gone through ( if they havent banked your draft ) thats why its not showing on there system.

gryphon wrote:I tried with the ref no on the acknowledgement letter I got on the 7th. Apparently that doesn't bring anything up. I paid with a bankers draft hence the added ambiguity. If only I knew that draft is such a hassle. Can't they check with payment centre where is the application?

gryphon wrote:

gryphon

Post by gryphon » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:40 pm

The whole system is shambolic, I know it's a guess but I think so too. They haven't cashed the draft yet. Draft is meant to be guaranteed payment method which is why I chose it. Now it turns out, it can lead to additional delays depending on whether and when they choose to cash it.
Word of advice for future applicants from me: if possible pay it by card or cheque at least you can see if the money has been taken. I don't have the reference letter from previous leave to remain as it is with the application.
Abchardik wrote:Done use the Ack ref number you would have the reference number of Home office letter for previous visa approvals and that is your permanent number try that if possible..

They cant track the payments, only guess i have is if your payment is not gone through ( if they havent banked your draft ) thats why its not showing on there system.

gryphon wrote:I tried with the ref no on the acknowledgement letter I got on the 7th. Apparently that doesn't bring anything up. I paid with a bankers draft hence the added ambiguity. If only I knew that draft is such a hassle. Can't they check with payment centre where is the application?

gryphon wrote:
Gryphon

Abchardik
United Kingdom

Post by Abchardik » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:43 pm

I guess we all have to pray my friend , by the way take a deep breathe and check if you have the approval letter copy in ur emails or scanned or kept in ... just in case to help your process further.

Will keep in touch and good luck to both of us.
gryphon wrote:The whole system is shambolic, I know it's a guess but I think so too. They haven't cashed the draft yet. Draft is meant to be guaranteed payment method which is why I chose it. Now it turns out, it can lead to additional delays depending on whether and when they choose to cash it.
Word of advice for future applicants from me: if possible pay it by card or cheque at least you can see if the money has been taken. I don't have the reference letter from previous leave to remain as it is with the application.
Abchardik wrote:Done use the Ack ref number you would have the reference number of Home office letter for previous visa approvals and that is your permanent number try that if possible..

gryphon

Post by gryphon » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:51 pm

Cheers mate. Will remember everyone in my prayers. Good luck to us all who are waiting.
Abchardik wrote:I guess we all have to pray my friend , by the way take a deep breathe and check if you have the approval letter copy in ur emails or scanned or kept in ... just in case to help your process further.

Will keep in touch and good luck to both of us.
gryphon wrote:The whole system is shambolic, I know it's a guess but I think so too. They haven't cashed the draft yet. Draft is meant to be guaranteed payment method which is why I chose it. Now it turns out, it can lead to additional delays depending on whether and when they choose to cash it.

Gryphon

esmsi

Post by esmsi » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:00 pm

Tobi

Its very interesting. Please write more actually what they said to you.

My application submitted on 6 Sept 2013
Tobi wrote:
Ibthisam wrote:Hello there MEMON78,

I'm an August applicant as well, are you saying its August applications are being processed by Skydrive or any personal experience. Please tell us.
I just called HO about my application (submitted in August). Was informed that they are only just dealing with August applications.

Amina11
Newly Registered

Post by Amina11 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:35 pm

Hi, I have been the silent reader of this board from long time. I have just received my ILR on the bases of long residence. This board no doubt have been a big help for me in submitting the application.
I have two questions for Damanisshallo, if he can kindly help me with them please,
1) now I have two daughters born in uk. Can I apply for them through mn1 form. My status throughout 10 years was student.
2) my husband joined me in 2006 as a student dependent. His current leave is due to expire in October 2014. In our previous leave to remain we both were not allowed to work.
My question is how I can apply for him through flr(m) as we both were not allowed to work.
Thanks in advance

MEMON78
Newly Registered

Post by MEMON78 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:44 pm

Hi sister AMINA
Congrats, could you plz post ur time line for us to view.
many many thanks N best wishes for u all
Amina11 wrote:Hi, I have been the silent reader of this board from long time. I have just received my ILR on the bases of long residence. This board no doubt have been a big help for me in submitting the application.
I have two questions for Damanisshallo, if he can kindly help me with them please,
1) now I have two daughters born in uk. Can I apply for them through mn1 form. My status throughout 10 years was student.
2) my husband joined me in 2006 as a student dependent. His current leave is due to expire in October 2014. In our previous leave to remain we both were not allowed to work.
My question is how I can apply for him through flr(m) as we both were not allowed to work.
Thanks in advance

esmsi

Post by esmsi » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:36 pm

Congrate and write your timeline

read this
Dependant of ILR (long residence) applicant on PBS leave
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=143881

Amina11 wrote:Hi, I have been the silent reader of this board from long time. I have just received my ILR on the bases of long residence. This board no doubt have been a big help for me in submitting the application.
Thanks in advance

adrees246
Newly Registered

August 2013

Post by adrees246 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:05 pm

Pl share if got any info

When HO will start August application???!!!

Ibthisam
Newly Registered

Post by Ibthisam » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:14 pm

Thank you for the information, Tobi.[/b]

Amina11
Newly Registered

Post by Amina11 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:24 pm

My time line is,
Application sent : 15/07/2013
Ack Letter Recvd : 19/07/2013
Biometric Invite Letter Recvd : 2/8/2013
Biometric Done : 03/8/2013
BRP recvd : 26/11/2013
All the other documents recvd: 27/11/2013
Thanks

Tobi
Newly Registered

Post by Tobi » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:32 pm

esmsi wrote:Tobi

Its very interesting. Please write more actually what they said to you.

My application submitted on 6 Sept 2013
Tobi wrote:
Ibthisam wrote:Hello there MEMON78,

I'm an August applicant as well, are you saying its August applications are being processed by Skydrive or any personal experience. Please tell us.
I just called HO about my application (submitted in August). Was informed that they are only just dealing with August applications.
The lady did not say much but she managed to confirm that they are starting to look at august applications. I wrote a letter to get them to expedite my application so I can go see my wife abroad. She confirmed that they got the letter but she could not say if the application would be expedited. I have booked a ticket to fly out on the 9th of December. I'm praying my passport arrives before then.

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:18 am

Yes

IMHO, go for PEO appointment and No, because your dependent was here before 9 July 2012 they fall under transitional provision.

Thanks in advance
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Re: ilr

Post by Damanisshallo » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:30 am

naumanch wrote:thankx all i m august applicant and expecting ilr soon i have confusion my wife and daughter are my dependent from july 2007 with me in uk and i have a son born here
question.
after getting ilr which application i have to make for each one.
1.wife
FLR(M)

Technically FLR(M), but there are a handful of people who managed to get ILR instead of switching to FLR(M) followed by SET(M).

2.daughter
Depends on where she was born and if she is under 18
3.son
MN1
thankx

Mean while read Dependant of ILR (long residence) applicant on PBS leave
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

luckylondon

Post by luckylondon » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:54 am

One of my friend who applied 22 August, had got the approval yesterday only. So it seems there are dealing with August Application.
plz Pray for everyone ....thxx

mirak
Newly Registered

Post by mirak » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:33 am

Congratulations to your friend.. Hopefully you will get yours soon too.

Can we get more details about your friend's case and a detailed timeline?

luckylondon wrote:One of my friend who applied 22 August, had got the approval yesterday only. So it seems there are dealing with August Application.

setlrapplicant
Newly Registered

Post by setlrapplicant » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:24 pm

Hi,

I've just joined this website and would like to add my application set(LR) details

Application sent: 14 AUG 2013
ACK letter recieved: 19 AUG 2013 (date on letter is 16 AUG 2013)
Biometric letter received: 27 AUG 2013
Biometric done: 02 SEP 2013
Now Waiting

Please add to the SkyDrive.. Thanks Arrow Arrow Arrow

esmsi

Post by esmsi » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:38 pm

luckylondon wrote:One of my friend who applied 22 August, had got the approval yesterday only. So it seems there are dealing with August Application.
Congrate your friend.

Please write more

rsb68

Post by rsb68 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:39 pm

Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:37 pm Post subject: Time line
Please update my application time line.
Application post set(LR) -18/11/2013
Received by home office -20/11/2013
Fees taken on- 22/11/2013
Acknowledgement leter received-26/11/2013 dated 22/11/2013
Biometric invitation -waiting
Biometric done-waiting
Approval letter and document -waiting
Biometric card- waiting

vasa_1980
Newly Registered

ILR received

Post by vasa_1980 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:38 pm

Hi,

Thanks Jesus, I received my ILR today.

My story
Application sent 02/08/2013
Biometric 07/08/2013
Document received with ILR 28/11/2013

Student and than work permit holder for last 10 years.
No gap or refuse

Documents sent - passports, salary slips, bank statements, utility bills, landlord letter, degree certificates ( some ppl have only sent passports and successfully received their ILR, but I sent all to be in the safe side.)

No solicitors used - special thanks to Amber, Graceofgod, Lucapooka
sushdmehta

I wish all the best for applicant waiting for their decision.

rsb68

Post by rsb68 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:39 pm

To all guru
can I apply set (f)for my son over 18 in person at PEO.flr(m)for my wife and other son by post.
Or it is not possible by separate means.is it compulsory do both to gather.