ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 4 expiry date

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bisho
Newly Registered

TIER 4 expiry date

Post by bisho » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:45 pm

hello,
i study in pre sessional course, and my visa starts at end of sep and the expiry date will be in 10 of January, i tried to extend my visa because it ends one week after the course ends but it may not coming out before the new year, however, i'm planning to go home during the xmas holiday and return begin of January to apply to the new visa (my main course) in UK
my question is : can i leave UK and return back with my current visa? my visa will expired at 10 of January , so can i return on the 3rd at apply to the new one from here? or the airport wont let me enter the UK ??

njoy1987
Member of Standing

Post by njoy1987 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:16 am

They might not let you in considering your course has ended and there is only a few days left on your leave

correct course of action could be to research what college uni you want to apply to get all the paperwork together and apply freshly from home.

Or not go holidays and sort out all this and go later I know sounds harsh but sometimes these things are but sacrifice

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:22 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

bisho
Newly Registered

Post by bisho » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:52 pm

that's so frustrated :( , what about if i travel with letter from the uni stamped and written in it that i'm student there and i just went home for the holiday + holding my new CAS to apply to the new visa in UK ? beside i'll enter UK a week before the expiry date ?
please say i'm not going to face any problem :'( !!!

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:02 pm

There is a risk.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.