ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT Advice -Contacting UKBA to track Child Citizen App

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cristinaalp
Newly Registered

URGENT Advice -Contacting UKBA to track Child Citizen App

Post by cristinaalp » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:26 pm

Hi All

Before hand thanks for any advice. I have applied for my 4yo duather to become brisith citizen. Before application details

Eligibility criteria: Child born in UK and Both parents have ILR
Nacionality: Colombian
Method of application: Postal Reading
Date of application: 25/10/2013
Date of receipt by UKBA: 26/10/2013 - Post Office track system
Date of acknowledgement : none

I am very worried as my mother is not well back home and need urgently to travel there. I have booked passport appointment for 4 Dec in London and tickets to go to Colombia for the 12 Dec.

Can somebody please advice the best way to contact UK Border Agency to track down my daugther's application?

what should I do?

I have email this inbox: NationalityProgress@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk. But have got the below messafe back
This is the Nationality Helpdesk.

Thank you for your email.
This mailbox is for general enquiries not answered by the Nationality Enquiries mailbox.
We aim to responds in two working days for status updates, and five working days for more complex queries
This mailbox will not be able to organise priority treatment of your application or a guarantee of when a decision will be reached

Thanks for any help.

Cristina.

Ayyubi72
- thin ice -

Post by Ayyubi72 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:17 pm

Unfortunately it is not likely at all that it will work out the way you want it to work out.

HO right now is inundated with applications. Your application is not yet even acknowledged. It appears that the application is in a pile of incoming mail at HO.

I would say, don't count on getting reg cert and passport before you travel. If you have real emergency, then make alternative arrangements.

Colombian passport for child?