ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

deleted_user

ILR application

Post by deleted_user » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:29 pm

deleted
Last edited by deleted_user on Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:01 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:02 pm

Full fees have been required at point of booking since August 2013.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

anantha09
Newly Registered

Post by anantha09 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:09 pm

I paid full fee excluding £100.
That's what my credit card statement and payment sheet says.

So why does UKBA asks to fill-in payment details even though they are now taking the payment before in hand with latest online booking and payment system.

This is the case even in latest version of released forms

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:21 pm

A lot of people apply by post so they must have a payment sheet otherwise how would they pay?
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

deleted_user

Post by deleted_user » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:03 am

okay, thanks for the replies.
Last edited by deleted_user on Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:33 am

Booking an appointment for our premium service wrote:If you cannot attend the appointment that you have booked, you must cancel or reschedule it.

deleted_user

ILR application - Documents

Post by deleted_user » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:46 am

Next up documents

Do I need anything else?
Last edited by deleted_user on Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

rfaisy
Newly Registered

Post by rfaisy » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:35 pm

2 photos as per photo guidance notes. Photo copies of all documents including passport pages with exit/entry stamps and/or visas etc.

deleted_user

Post by deleted_user » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:51 pm

rfaisy wrote:2 photos as per photo guidance notes. Photo copies of all documents including passport pages with exit/entry stamps and/or visas etc.
Ok noted. Though I think, correct me if I'm wrong, they make copies themselves (reading experiences of others on this forum) for PEO appointments.

O_Relly

Post by O_Relly » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:07 pm

SET(O) GUDANCE NOTES, page 4 wrote:10 DOCUMENTS

Documents provided with the application must be originals. All supporting evidence must be in the form of original documents. In addition you should provide photocopies of each of these documents including any pages of your passport(s) that contain personal details, visas or immigration stamps (foreign or UK)

rfaisy
Newly Registered

11G or 11L of Set(O)?

Post by rfaisy » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:58 pm

Have you filled out the Set(O) form. I'm also applying for ILR on 11th Nov 2013 and got bit stuck with the forms Section 11-Documents 11G or 11L?
I'm on HSPM approval letter but T1-3 years first entry + T1-2 Years extension. It is not clear which one to tick and what form of evidence I must provide?

deleted_user

Post by deleted_user » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:56 pm

deleted
Last edited by deleted_user on Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:05 pm

dimension7 wrote:Attended appointment today at Solihull. Everything was smooth and very impersonal.

Now I have received a very confusing response from Solihull PEO.

Verbally they said I got it and they took my Tier1 BRP card and said a new one will be issued and sent shortly.

Next I have a written signed confirmation stating that they are returning my passport and original documents and a BRP card will be sent in 7 days. Nowhere does it mention if my application was successful or even what kind of application I made or what kind of BRP will be issued.

After that is another sheet which says in BOLD CAPITALS "These notes are for information purposes only and do not convey grant of ILR"

Then it says on the same sheet: "Your application for ILR has been approved. You will be sent a BRP as confirmation of your ILR." This second sheet is not signed.

What kind of trickery is this? Have I got ILR or not? Or I have to wait till I get BRP card to know.
Your ILR is approved. Don't worry. n enjoy :)

deleted_user

Post by deleted_user » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:24 pm

tahirnaveed wrote:Your ILR is approved. Don't worry. n enjoy :)
Thanks.

I would appreciate, after paying over £1400, if they would tell me so in simple plain english in one line as you have done.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:27 pm

dimension7 wrote:
tahirnaveed wrote:Your ILR is approved. Don't worry. n enjoy :)
Thanks.

I would appreciate, after paying over £1400, if they would tell me so in simple plain english in one line as you have done.
Lolz. same thing happens to me for my Tier 1 extension. She did not bother to give me even an approval letter. Just kept my BRP and returned passport etc.

deleted_user

Post by deleted_user » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:23 pm

What is the contact number for the company that handles BRP delivery please?

deleted_user

Post by deleted_user » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:31 pm

Anyone?

params0073
United Kingdom

Post by params0073 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:35 pm

Its DX secure so try this 0844 371 3335.

https://www.thedx.co.uk/