ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU Family Permit for UK through Worldbridge, advice please

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

redridinghood
Newly Registered

EU Family Permit for UK through Worldbridge, advice please

Post by redridinghood » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:03 pm

Hi there

Was looking at the application form for the EU Family Permit for the UK and had a question re filling it in and supporting eveidence.

There is a section entitled 'Family and friends' asking you to list relationships and asking 'What you plan to do in the uk?'
Can you write n/a under the EU Directive or would you have to list a few close friends?
Any advice on what to write would be greatly appreciated.

Also there is a section asking how long you intend to stay?
I would like to stay indefienetly with my husband but not sure how detailed to make the response about future plans.

Also with supporting evidence, do I have to provide bank statements? I was self employed but receieved payments in cash.

At this stage would we need to provide photos and evidence of communication, seeing we live together and see each other every day?

My husband is self employed too but he received payments into his bank account so we will provide, receipts/invoices and pictures and time spent on the work. The self employment spans nearly 13 weeks in total, and 12 weeks at biometrics/application submission and he will have another job after we submit the application so would a letter from the client asking for him to do the work and details as supporting evidence be suffice?

Many thanks

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:24 pm

It would help to continue in your previous thread to give some background.

You are a family member of a British national who is returning to the UK under Surinder Singh. The requirements for EEA FP are different from a non UK family member making the application. Check the FAQ.
Check the FAQ before posting!
Citizenship (adults, children, passport)
EEA (EEA FP, RC, PR, Surinder Singh)

redridinghood
Newly Registered

Post by redridinghood » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:32 pm

Jambo wrote:It would help to continue in your previous thread to give some background.

You are a family member of a British national who is returning to the UK under Surinder Singh. The requirements for EEA FP are different from a non UK family member making the application. Check the FAQ.
Thanks have done :)