ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HI

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

debbie25
Newly Registered

HI

Post by debbie25 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:13 pm

hi,
new to this forum and really glad that i'm here.please i need your opinions....i have 4kids and they were all born here in uk but all havegot my status.my partner has got his residence permit of a family/ dependant of an eea member.i got to uk in 2008 and since then i have been an over stayer and applied for FLR(O)based on life to private life in nov 2012 which was refused in nov 2013. my lawyer suggested that i send it back for reconsideration which she did and she called me on the 25th of Nov to tell me that the HO said its either i apply for asylum or i should base the application on my husbands residence permit.
My question is.....is it ok i apply on my partners residence permit despite being a dependant because that was the HO suggestion.hes got a very good job and he claims child benefit for his kids.please i need all your lovely opinions. :oops:

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:51 pm

FLR(o) is the only way as per your situation.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:10 am

What is the status of the child's father? How did he obtain this status?
What is the status of the children?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

debbie25
Newly Registered

Post by debbie25 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:27 pm

HI,
THKS FOR THE REPLY...HES A DEPENDANT ON HIS COUSIN AN EEA NATIONAL AND MY HUSBAND HAS GOT A RESIDENCE PERMIT.FLRO WAS REFUSED AND A LETTER WAS SENT FROM THE HOME OFFICE SAYING I EITHER APPLY FOR ASYLUM OR I MAKE HE APPLICATION BASE ON MY HUSBAND.SO DONT KNOW IF ITS OK TO DO THAT AS THAT WAS THE REPLY WE GOT FOR THE CONSIDERATION SENT TO THEM.THKS

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:29 pm

Does your children have residence permit too?

You cannot be dependant on your husband, as he is required to be dependant also.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

debbie25
Newly Registered

Post by debbie25 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:33 pm

no,my kids havent got any permit....so why is HO saying i shoudl make the application on my partners application.