ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Latest Paylsip - for SET (O) - within one calendar month

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

t_india

Latest Paylsip - for SET (O) - within one calendar month

Post by t_india » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:40 am

Hello All,

As i read through the guidelines on tier 2 Settlement, following is given.
1. Payslip
This must be the most recent payslip and it must be dated no earlier than one calendar month before the date of the application.
This should either be an original payslip or on company-headed paper. If the payslip is not on headed paper or is a printout of an online payslip, the applicant must provide a letter from their sponsor, confirming the authenticity of the payslip. The letter from the sponsor must be on company headed
In my case, i am planning to apply thorugh PEO during the 4th week of January 2014; for which December month payslip with be the latest payslip that i can furnish.

payday is now mid month in december 2013, due to christmas and new year holidays.

So this means the latest payslip i can produce as evidence will be 1.5 months old, and not with in the one month period.
Will this be an issue?

I will get the employer's letter in janurary hence that would be within one month period.

I have official mail as well informing the payday for December.

Please can you suggest what can i do?
Whether to defer my application until i get january payslip or will the december payslip be ok?

[/quote]

t_india

Re: Latest Paylsip - for SET (O) - within one calendar month

Post by t_india » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:14 am

t_india wrote:Hello All,

As i read through the guidelines on tier 2 Settlement, following is given.
1. Payslip
This must be the most recent payslip and it must be dated no earlier than one calendar month before the date of the application.
This should either be an original payslip or on company-headed paper. If the payslip is not on headed paper or is a printout of an online payslip, the applicant must provide a letter from their sponsor, confirming the authenticity of the payslip. The letter from the sponsor must be on company headed
In my case, i am planning to apply thorugh PEO during the 4th week of January 2014; for which December month payslip with be the latest payslip that i can furnish.

payday is now mid month in december 2013, due to christmas and new year holidays.

So this means the latest payslip i can produce as evidence will be 1.5 months old, and not with in the one month period.
Will this be an issue?

I will get the employer's letter in janurary hence that would be within one month period.

I have official mail as well informing the payday for December.

Please can you suggest what can i do?
Whether to defer my application until i get january payslip or will the december payslip be ok?
[/quote]

Amber,

Any inputs mate?

t_india

Post by t_india » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:13 pm

I have to plan for booking appointment, in the coming week, if december payslip would suffice.
Gurus and moderators, please can you help?

t_india

Post by t_india » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:44 am

t_india wrote:I have to plan for booking appointment, in the coming week, if december payslip would suffice.
Gurus and moderators, please can you help?
Not sure, whether i have put my query in a way people can understand.
Just to update the thread.
I did mail the settlement Ops team, and have got this confirmed that i should have to wait to get the january month payslip, and then apply.

to my surprise, the response came on the same day :-)