ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 - list of documents to submit - please help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

avellana86

EEA4 - list of documents to submit - please help

Post by avellana86 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:05 pm

Hi,

I am preparing an EEA4 application. EEA spouse is not applying for PR.

I have some questions...

1) EEA national was working informally as a nanny (cash-in-hand, no paperwork) 2011 onwards - is it better not to mention this seeing as we cannot provide documents? Nannies are generally paid cash and net salary i.e. do not have to pay tax/NI. We don't have payslips.
2) For proof of continuous stay in UK we have tenancy agreements naming both parties, and the EEA nationals' bank statements for most of the period. Should the proof of continuous stay be treated separately for both people or can they be considered together seeing as they were living together? i.e. should we also provide bank statements for non-EEA national?
3) They have EHIC cards issued in UK but I understand this is not worth including?

We plan to submit the following documents.

- Cover letter
- Personal statement from EEA national
- Personal statement from non-EEA national.

Supporting documents

Proof of EEA national exercising her treaty rights in the UK

When she was studying (January 2008-April 2011)
- Letter confirming her enrolment at London Metropolitan University
- Evidence of loan payments received from the Student Loans Company

(NO CSI as EEA national was undertaking regular paid work alongside her studies in order to fund her stay - see enclosed statements of earnings from HMRC and bank statements.)

When she was employed (January 2008-July 2011)
- Letter from HMRC detailing employment history for the tax years 2007-08, 2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12.
- Copies of P45s from Company X, Company X, Company X
- Contract of employment from 1 employer

When she was seeking work (August 2011-September 2011)
- Letter from HMRC detailing payments received via Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Letter from JSA

When she was self-employed: (August 2011 onwards)
- A copy of the published guide-book she produced
- Company bank statements
- Original invoices
- Letter confirming funding/investment
- Certificate of VAT registration
- De minimis Aid Notification letter
- Certificate of incorporation

(Please note that our accounting period starts from March 2012. We are due to submit our first accounts to Companies House in December 2013.)

For proof of relationship
- Certificate of our marriage in the UK on 09/02/2008

Proof of continuous residence in the UK November 2008-November 2013

For proof of our continuous stay in the UK
- Tenancy agreements for the 3 addresses over the past 5 years
- Bank statements
- Credit reference report for EEA national detailing previous addresses and accounts held

(Please note that at all the addresses where we have lived over the past five years, we have always been in shared private rented accommodation. Our landlords maintained control of utility bills or they remained in the names of the existing tenants with whom we shared our accommodation.)

I'd be really really grateful for any advice on the above, anything we have not thought of?

Thanks in advance!

avellana86

Post by avellana86 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:04 am

Hello again, I would be super grateful of any advice at all as we are hoping to send the application this week (unless we need to request more documents which will delay the application further...).

The main thing that is bothering me is what proof of continuous stay in UK does the non-EEA national need to supply in addition to the documents provided for the EEA national, if any?

We have tenancy agreements (which name both EEA national and non EEA national).

We were also planning to submit some documents to show his work/study activities e.g. university offer letter, P45s, invoices from his self-employed activities.

Does he need to send bank statements as well? We can request these to be issued from the bank (he has only kept a few copies) but they take up to 2 weeks to arrive = delay.

Any help much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:35 am

Tenancy agreements are enough. There is no need to provide additional proof to prove the same thing.
Check the FAQ before posting!
Citizenship (adults, children, passport)
EEA (EEA FP, RC, PR, Surinder Singh)

avellana86

Post by avellana86 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:57 am

Thank you Jambo!