ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reassigned toanother caseworker

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

girishkakade7

Reassigned toanother caseworker

Post by girishkakade7 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Recently I received an email stating that my documents went for verification!
My employer changed his land line number so I supplied a letter stating that my employers new number.

I have called the home office many times fist they didn't know whether they received it and now they are saying that my case worker is sick and the case is assigned to another case worker!!

Is this possible??? Should send them an email???? confirming my employers new number

siqbal

Post by siqbal » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:44 pm

Yes, this is possible. Do send them email as well send information through FAX.

Also, go through the HSMP Guidance Notes, and see the clause that you can send ***supporting information*** untill a decision has been taken on your application. So, do include a sentence referring to this clause of guidance.

Regards
S.I

BTW: Is this possible to share the caseworker name with me? I am also stuck for the last 5 months and my caseworker has been in and out so many times...!!!

girishkakade7

thanks man

Post by girishkakade7 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:40 am

Thanks for the reply.... 5months thats bad....do something call/write/email them...
5 months is too long