ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal withdrawn

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kashnex

Appeal withdrawn

Post by kashnex » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:57 pm

Hi
My appeal (T1) has been withdrawn by HO in Nov. now I am waiting for the decision.......... and my 10 years is also completed, my question is, can I vary my application to apply for ILR while waiting for the decision, I also have two dependents with me.

Thanks

Regards
Kash

rooney0511

Re: Appeal withdrawn

Post by rooney0511 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:28 pm

kashnex wrote:Hi
My appeal (T1) has been withdrawn by HO in Nov. now I am waiting for the decision.......... and my 10 years is also completed, my question is, can I vary my application to apply for ILR while waiting for the decision, I also have two dependents with me.

Thanks

Regards
Kash
Since the Home Office has withdrawn the appeal, it is treated as a case awaiting decision, So I guess you can vary your application. Make sure you send the ILR application forms and all relevant documentation while varying.
If I were you, I would send them immediately. It not only saves time bit also a lot of money as well.

kashnex

Post by kashnex » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:26 am

rooney0511 wrote:

Thanks

Regards
Kash
Since the Home Office has withdrawn the appeal, it is treated as a case awaiting decision, So I guess you can vary your application. Make sure you send the ILR application forms and all relevant documentation while varying.
If I were you, I would send them immediately. It not only saves time bit also a lot of money as well.
Thanks for the prompt reply much appreciated

Davmck70

Post by Davmck70 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:09 am

Hey Kash,
I would rather advice you await a decision of the withdrawal because from experience, most withdrawn cases lead to issuance of visa as HO would have understanding that the case can not be won at appeal thus the withdrawal.
I will advice you get your T1 and then proceed to the next one 10 years ILR while ensuring you have sorted out your business or work and then apply for ILR when you least need your passport as you already know it takes months for them to decide.

A word is enough for the wise...
Worry adds nothing but fear

summer69
Mood:
Sri Lanka

Post by summer69 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:43 pm

Thanks

Regards
Kash
Kash, could you update us on the proceedings please, that if you have received any response from HO after the withdrawal. I believe it is a fair duration of time you've spent now :)

kashnex

Post by kashnex » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:47 am

sorry summer69 for replying late well no response since, still waiting :(

summer69
Mood:
Sri Lanka

Post by summer69 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:12 pm

Thanks for the update. Well, withdrawals being the latest trend HO is apparently having a piles of pending cases..
On the positive note, one of my friends has received visa after 6 weeks facing a similar HO withdrawal.

osmanshaikh2014
Newly Registered

Post by osmanshaikh2014 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:31 am

Called Home Office sharp 9am. Got connected in 4-5 minutes. Told them that I have no update since decision was withdrawn on 9th October. Its been a more than a year for application in progress and more than 3 months since decision was withdrawn so can i please have any update on my application.

He Said that Application is in Progress, No Correspondence has been made to you yet since the decision was withdrawn.

Me: Its been more than a year and my important tasks to completed in home country have piled up

Him: When do you wish to travel?

Me: I wish to travel as soon as i will have the passport in my hand

Him: Ohhh so your passport is with us as well?
(People on forum don't you thing this is an awkward Q as he knew that i have Applied Under Tier 1 Entrepreneur Initial Application and Passport goes with the application at the time of application)

Me: Yes Passport is with HO since Jan, 2013 when i applied initially. I am desperate to Travel since last 6 weeks.

Him: Right, I will put a note on your application, as soon as my colleague will come, she will read the note that You are required a response from Us on your application as you wish to travel to home country for some urgent works.

Guys From "Colleague" he means Case Worker?
Guys from my Conversation he did not assume / understood that i am asking from withdrawal of my application? right?

Thank you.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:08 am

@ osmanshaikh2014, withdrawal of application are usually done in writing so they cannot interpret your conversation as request for withdrawal since you didn't send that in writing.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.