ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query on Bank Statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gd_Shepherd

Query on Bank Statement

Post by gd_Shepherd » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:03 pm

Hi,

I have a query regarding the bank statements date. For the previous earnings section, is it required to have bank statements covering the entire earnings period? For example,

Date of earnings claimed: 01-12-12 to 30-11-13.

I have current account statements till 24th November 2013. Is this sufficient or do I require the statements till 30th November? Kindly reply

Thanks for any help

Regards,
Shepherd

jaymandalia

Post by jaymandalia » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:44 am

I would be careful and present the most recent bank statement, get the bank to print out the statement till date and attest it.

Its a bit of the task but usually helps.

Cheers,
J

O_Relly

Post by O_Relly » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:33 pm

Not required (assuming your usual statement generation date is the 24rd of every month), the latest statement should be no older than 1 month before the date of application.

So you are good if you are applying any day before the 24rd of December.

gd_Shepherd

Post by gd_Shepherd » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:01 am

jaymandalia wrote:I would be careful and present the most recent bank statement, get the bank to print out the statement till date and attest it.

Its a bit of the task but usually helps.

Cheers,
J
Thanks Jay. The problem is in getting the bank to attest it. The bank H**C does not attest the electronic statements nor issue latest statements straight away.

Regards,
Shepherd

gd_Shepherd

Post by gd_Shepherd » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:04 am

O_Relly wrote:Not required (assuming your usual statement generation date is the 24rd of every month), the latest statement should be no older than 1 month before the date of application.

So you are good if you are applying any day before the 24rd of December.
Thanks O_Relly. That is what I was hoping. I am applying on 10th December. In the normal circumstances I would be covered. I got a slight doubt because it is ambiguous in the PBS guidance. The guidance says the bank statements need to cover the entire earnings period. If my salary were credited every 15th, I was under the impression that giving a statement till 16th also should suffice.

Regards,
Shepherd