ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help from gurus on proofing relationship is subsisting

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rayking

help from gurus on proofing relationship is subsisting

Post by Rayking » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:17 pm

to the knowledgeables!

Does it matter the time i get accomodation?if documents to be supplied are for 6 months,does it matter if i get accomodation very close to the time of application,cos i wouldn't need it before then?
Secondly,assuming it doesn't matter,that means i will have 2 different addresses on ducuments to be supplied?does it matter too or i need to explain the reason?
I'm asking bcos of this mean entry clearance officers that wish they can write the immigration rules in the corner of their bedroom?
Thanks in advance for your answers.
Last edited by Rayking on Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:48 pm

Technical question? You mean illegible! Do you know anyone that speaks English who can write your question for you?

Rayking

technical question on accommodation

Post by Rayking » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:31 pm

@lukapooka,so all you could bring out of my question is "technical"? I don't think that's the best attitude I expect from you and I'm offended by that,you could have ignored my question instead of trying to ridicule me and the reason for that I don't understand. I noticed you try to belittle people before you answer them or after,that's not good enough bcos others don't do that,at least I know sm1 on here called Casa doesn't. Anyone can see my question was written in English and your response simply showed you just wanted to proof what I don't know.Being respected member doesn't really give you liberty to break the rule,does it?pls,if you see my question, don't respond,sm1 more respectful will eventually answer someday.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:44 pm

You are not able to articulate yourself effectively in English. I am not mocking you; I would like to answer your question if only I were able to comprehend what it is you are trying to say!

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:06 pm

I actually thought you're a gentleman, obviously you're rude and uncultured, the forum isn't to mark people on English, is it?
You're insultive and I guess people haven't told you that?if you don't understand my question, it's polite enough to just say "my question not comprehensive enough for you!

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:51 am

What accommodation do you have currently?
Why do you have different addresses on documents?

ijamesf

Post by ijamesf » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:26 pm

I would personally keep all application documents, the 6 months worth, at one location, right up to the point of applying.

Add in an additional section within your application pack documenting your proposed/new living accommodation - proving this is your new accommodation. Deeds/ Tenancy agreement etc This section will require a covering statement for the ECO to understand what it is you are showing them.

Ensure your words have explained every foreseeable scenario.

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:20 pm

Thank you guys for your responses
I presently live in a shared accommodation, but I know I must get a new place to meet accommodation requirements.Just want to be sure the rule doesn't say I must have lived for 6 months before applying?
Just to save money though,except if it's a must.I'm thinking of getting the accommodation like 3 to 2 months be my girl friend applies?
Will this be compatible with the rule?

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:27 pm

@ so hopeful, it's a scenario,I haven't got addresses on documents but will if I move to acceptable accommodation to meet the requirement.
I think the law doesn't say I must have lived in the same accommodation for 6 months before applying? I know I need to meet all other requirements though.
Is my thinking right or what's your opinion please?

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:17 pm

You can live in shared accommodation if you have a room to yourself and she is coming alone (no children).

You would need a letter confirming your tenancy agreement for her to move in and if you move and get any letters before application include one as proof of address. If not, you will just have to explain in your cover letter.

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:55 pm

Thanks for your help, it's clearer to me now will do exactly that.

Rayking

Help pls!proofing relationship is genuine

Post by Rayking » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:39 pm

I wasn't saving documents, phone records and stuffs like that at the beginning of my relationship,how else can I proof when we started? Or I only need to provide the last 6 month?
I wasn't really into the relationship until I met the person,do I need to also proof before we met,as in before i met her physically and we were only talking on phone?
We have met,taken pictures,done all that but I'm just curious if they want a proof of the date we started too.
I'm asking because someone got refused on here for not proofing when they started?
I trust you guys can help me out and with you guys I don't need a lawyer.