ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

processing time after winning appeal

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ultrasamy
Newly Registered

processing time after winning appeal

Post by ultrasamy » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:10 am

Hi. . Finally I am very relaxed as atleast I have got the judge in my favour and I've won my appeal , now anther hurdle and worry is how long does the home office takes to send me my visa ...

I also want to know what's gonna happen as the passport which I sent during my application initial is now expired andis with the HO , so will I recieve a paper visa or they
Won't send me nothing and ask for a new passport .

Any help wiill be appreciated
Thanks

Davmck70

Post by Davmck70 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:07 am

Good that you won the appeal. Is it First tier or Higher? You need to wait to see if the HO will apply for appeal to Higher Tribunal if its First you won. Should they not, then you need wait 6-8 weeks under which in some cases nothing happens. So my advice to you is to contact your MP after 4 weeks to chase HO up for the issuance of your RC. Wishing you the best

http://findyourmp.parliament.uk/
Worry adds nothing but fear