ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Worst Month To Get A Refusal..

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

CODEBLUE

Worst Month To Get A Refusal..

Post by CODEBLUE » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Well no month is good for refusals anyhow!
I am currently waiting for my EEA2 having been visited by HO officials about 2 weeks ago. I am getting increasingly nervous, as this is a holiday month. Getting a refusal and having to appeal whilst most immigration solicitor offices are closed is giving me baby panic attacks. Like most of you here, dealing with UKBA has been hell. Sometimes i regret leaving home, but my husband moved here so i had to move too. This is a festive month, with lots to see and do, but waiting for the UKBA's response is like standing under a mistletoe-wrapped-machete. It could go both ways...

Hoping for the best for all of us here!

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:06 pm

Why you are thinking negative???

Results of your application may be positive.

Davmck70

Post by Davmck70 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:02 pm

Worry add nothing but fear

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:11 pm

Remember, EEA2 RC is a mere confirmation of right and since you had satisfied the UKBA officer at your property (as per your other thread) then be optimistic.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

ice_breaker
Mood:
Saudi Arabia

Post by ice_breaker » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:00 pm

HO seems to be very busy. I sent my eea2 application on 11th november and still waiting for COA. I would say keep calm and eventually you will get it sooner or later.

CODEBLUE

Post by CODEBLUE » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:43 pm

Imshzd wrote:Why you are thinking negative???

Results of your application may be positive.
Because i have been through UKBA hell since last year January. That's why.

CODEBLUE

Post by CODEBLUE » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:44 pm

ice_breaker wrote:HO seems to be very busy. I sent my eea2 application on 11th november and still waiting for COA. I would say keep calm and eventually you will get it sooner or later.
I hope so. After 2 years of this mess...ehh am DONE!

ice_breaker
Mood:
Saudi Arabia

Post by ice_breaker » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:46 pm

CODEBLUE wrote:
ice_breaker wrote:HO seems to be very busy. I sent my eea2 application on 11th november and still waiting for COA. I would say keep calm and eventually you will get it sooner or later.
Good luck mate. Hope u get it soon

CODEBLUE

Post by CODEBLUE » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:48 pm

[quote="Davmck70"]Worry add nothing but fear[/quote

I try not to. But its been such an ugly experience its hard not to worry about the curve balls they throw at you. Anyway still hoping for the best.

CODEBLUE

Post by CODEBLUE » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:55 pm

ice_breaker wrote:
CODEBLUE wrote:
Good luck mate. Hope u get it soon
Thank you. Best of luck to you too!

bil123
- thin ice -

Re: Worst Month To Get A Refusal..

Post by bil123 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:00 am

CODEBLUE wrote:Well no month is good for refusals anyhow!
I am currently waiting for my EEA2 having been visited by HO officials about 2 weeks ago. I am getting increasingly nervous, as this is a holiday month. Getting a refusal and having to appeal whilst most immigration solicitor offices are closed is giving me baby panic attacks. Like most of you here, dealing with UKBA has been hell. Sometimes i regret leaving home, but my husband moved here so i had to move too. This is a festive month, with lots to see and do, but waiting for the UKBA's response is like standing under a mistletoe-wrapped-machete. It could go both ways...

Last edited by bil123 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

bil123
- thin ice -

Post by bil123 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:01 am

HI I got your pm but I am unable to reply there..
My Wife was a student n she was holding a CSI problem was that home office couldnt figure out that payments were made in advance for the whole year ,I did send them insurance payments doc but they were so stupid to read it .so becauseof the CSi payment I got 1 refusal point.
Also the declaration I sent was not good enough to satisfy them that we can support ourselves here in Uk and wont rely on benefits.

when they came to our house the took a 15-20 mins interview about our relationship and they were satisfied, but 2 days after I got my doc back with the above refusals.
later on appeal we won .

bil.

CODEBLUE

Post by CODEBLUE » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:47 am

bil123 wrote:

HI I got your pm but I am unable to reply there..
My Wife was a student n she was holding a CSI problem was that home office couldnt figure out that payments were made in advance for the whole year ,I did send them insurance payments doc but they were so stupid to read it .so becauseof the CSi payment I got 1 refusal point.
Also the declaration I sent was not good enough to satisfy them that we can support ourselves here in Uk and wont rely on benefits.

when they came to our house the took a 15-20 mins interview about our relationship and they were satisfied, but 2 days after I got my doc back with the above refusals.
later on appeal we won .

bil.
Thank you for taking time to reply.I appreciate it. Well am still waiting, hoping for the best.