ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

pls help eea2 refuse.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anj03

pls help eea2 refuse.

Post by anj03 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:38 am

Hi,there im a non eu national and my partner she is from eu I applied in april 2013 for eea2 as a unmarried partner,i send them all the documents from last two years like council tax,gas bill,water bill,etc etc..and our child birth certificate as well,and in October they send to us a latter regarding CSI so I bought strait away and I send them after one week,and when I apply I have not any visa as well means im illegal in uk bcoz they keep my passport last year when I make one another application in uk domestic immigration,so now I come again on my this eea2 application yesterday I recevid refusal about my eea2 and they give me appeal right but I have only 8days left and they give me refusal (1) bcoz I c,nt prove them from ours COHABITION FROM TWO YEARS (2)they are not happy with proof of my partner treaty rights in uk means what documents I send them they not happy bcoz when I apply my partner she is student then after she is jobseekeri send them both,and I send them my child birth certificate and now my child almost 2.5 years old so I dnt understend how they say like this I cant prove them cohabition from two year,and now I want to know if any budy have any idea for me about my situation means what is good for me appeal or resubmit or reconsideration request bcoz I hear now a dayes no budy get early date in court so I dnt know what I do im very confuse plz help me....thanks for reading :(

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:53 am

It may be sensible to do both. If the reconsideration succeeds, then that is great.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

anj03

Post by anj03 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:17 am

thanks for reply but can u tell me its possible I can do in country reconsideration request and what I do I go for appeal and reconsideration request or apply again and do reconsideration plz

anj03

Post by anj03 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:17 pm

pls anybody help me regarding my case ?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:24 pm

It all depends on whether you have further evidence to provide, than that which you already provided.

A new application could well be rejected, as they ignored the fact that you are in a Durable Relationship.

Even though I am sometimes against appeal, it gives legal certainty.

It is open to you though, to make a new application, but you may end up in square one again.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

anj03

Post by anj03 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:42 pm

thanks for reply again OBIE but realy im confuse means what to tell me in ur your reply its looks like its good if I go for appeal and I want one more thing today I call to home office regarding this refusal and the oprator on the phone he told me we not provide sufficient avidance for her study but when I told him we send her jobseeker papers as well he told me we dnt want europian people come here and claming benefits like this here,so any problem for us in future if we go in court bcoz im not working she is studing and we have lots off benefits here like housing,counsil,child benefit so pls advise me what I do in court or how can I short out this problem and how long I get court date if I go for appeal or I make new application pls advise me

anj03

Post by anj03 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:50 pm

pls can anybody advise me what I do or how long court give me date for hearing or anything plz

anj03

Post by anj03 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:54 pm

pls give me some advise guys ?

anj03

Post by anj03 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:27 pm

plz help me guys

el patron
Member of Standing

Post by el patron » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:39 pm

You can expect to wait up to 6 months for an appeal hearing, but during that period 'you do not have to leave the UK' as it will be an in-country appeal. You will of course then have that 6 months to use to increase the evidence of the durability of your relationship and build your case as the judge will look at your position at the time of the appeal and not at the time of the application in an EEA case, unlike appeals under UK immigration rules.

anj03

Post by anj03 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:46 pm

thanks for reply and I want to know till how long court take can I have right to work or not in uk plz

anj03

Post by anj03 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:41 pm

pls any budy in same situation plz help me?