ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help required

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saima999

Help required

Post by saima999 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:46 am

Hi
iam applying for Tier entrepreneur visa from within the UK.
1) Can i show that my uncle is sponsoring me as he has the funds? which will be available to my use at any time.

2) if yes then does he has to show that money in his regular UK high street bank accounts with a letter from bank in a template used by the UKBA?

Thank you for all your help

aliraza.lca

Post by aliraza.lca » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 pm

if the uk bank is ready to give u the same document which is required by the 3rd party from pak or india....
which seems to me honestly impossible...
specially this text...

the account no.........is fully accessible to miss......and she can disposed its full amount in uk at any time....

hope it will help u...

pray for others...

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Help required

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:03 pm

@ saima999, if your uncle can transfer the money into your personal account, then that will make it easier for you as you wont have any issue with the problematic third party bank letter.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

mcr2013

Post by mcr2013 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:08 pm

Alhamdulelah I got visa last week. I suggest never never never rely on 3rd party statement even the third party is ur father

saima999

Post by saima999 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:53 pm

So if it's impossible for bank to show that money from 3rd party is available to me for dispose then how 3rd party can show in UK that his/ her money is available to me to dispose any time ?

Also I'm on tier4 visa and some one just informed me that I can not apply on basis of £50k it had to be £200k as I'm on student visa is that correct?
Many thanks for help

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:03 pm

ohh Dear sister

unfortunately you can not apply in neither categories students under tier4 are not allowed for such a visa as this unless being backed by capital venture firms, you should read the policy guidance. it should provide you every information that you need to know on that ..

thanks,
thanks,

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:14 pm

saima999 wrote:So if it's impossible for bank to show that money from 3rd party is available to me for dispose then how 3rd party can show in UK that his/ her money is available to me to dispose any time ?

Also I'm on tier4 visa and some one just informed me that I can not apply on basis of £50k it had to be £200k as I'm on student visa is that correct?
Many thanks for help
I agree with princess of Ammi you should read more about who can apply these visa before worrying about other stuffs

50K route is only for PSW holder or for those who ere granted leave as a Tier 1 (Graduate entrepreneur) migrant

Read this

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... repreneur/

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... igibility/

saima999

Post by saima999 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:38 pm

Oh ok thanks for te advise , that's a bad news