ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My EEA family permit application and updates what next (pak)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

stars

Post by stars » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:28 am

saalman wrote:The choice is yours, but i would do that if by a mistake i apply at a British Mission, i'd actually get a Schengen Visa travel to Calais and ask for Stamp Code 1A and this is what i do.
yeah you are right but BHC ISlamabad have my passport i cant make any other plans untill i get back my passport and my wife is in uk working and studying so its gonna be big work take off from work and school come to pakistan and apply for schengen i know one fellow got his schengen with in 3 weeks recently so that's mean still we need almost a month to stay here
i hope i,ll get my EEA fp from BHC soon

saalman

Post by saalman » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:58 pm

stars wrote:
saalman wrote:The choice is yours, but i would do that if by a mistake i apply at a British Mission, i'd actually get a Schengen Visa travel to Calais and ask for Stamp Code 1A and this is what i do.
yeah you are right but BHC ISlamabad have my passport i cant make any other plans untill i get back my passport and my wife is in uk working and studying so its gonna be big work take off from work and school come to pakistan and apply for schengen i know one fellow got his schengen with in 3 weeks recently so that's mean still we need almost a month to stay here
Firstly, in my opinion, your wife doesn't has to come to Pakistan just for making a Visa application, only presence in that specific Schengen state is enough to receive you there, so she can be there even a few hours before your flights arrival but thats in the worst case.

Currently what you should do is to contact Solvit, they might help because its almost 1.5 months since submission.

Good Luck bro, keep us updated.

stars

Post by stars » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:49 am

saalman wrote:
stars wrote:
Firstly, in my opinion, your wife doesn't has to come to Pakistan just for making a Visa application, only presence in that specific Schengen state is enough to receive you there, so she can be there even a few hours before your flights arrival but thats in the worst case.

Currently what you should do is to contact Solvit, they might help because its almost 1.5 months since submission.

Thanks salmaan hmmmmm

so here is scenario ........

"my wife is in uk and i,m in pakistan we make a plan to meet in any eu state lets say Germany ,netherlansds or italy etc i go to eu embassy in pak to apply for schengen visa as a direct family member of eu national
that i gonna meet my wife in eu state she ll be present there when i,ll arrive in eu state "
so here are my questions now
in this case what kind document do i have to provide to eu embassy?
i guess
1 marriage certificate
2 letter from my wife that i,m going to join her
3 my passport along with application forms
4 and copy of my wife passport
that's it is that right ?
if any one have similar kind experience please can share with me that ll be really appreciate
any comments Guru, jambo, EU smile We smile SAALMAN or anyone please help me

saalman

Post by saalman » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:56 am

stars wrote:
saalman wrote:
stars wrote:

Thanks salmaan hmmmmm

so here is scenario ........

"my wife is in uk and i,m in pakistan we make a plan to meet in any eu state lets say Germany ,netherlansds or italy etc i go to eu embassy in pak to apply for schengen visa as a direct family member of eu national
that i gonna meet my wife in eu state she ll be present there when i,ll arrive in eu state "
so here are my questions now
in this case what kind document do i have to provide to eu embassy?
i guess
1 marriage certificate
2 letter from my wife that i,m going to join her
3 my passport along with application forms
4 and copy of my wife passport
that's it is that right ?
if any one have similar kind experience please can share with me that ll be really appreciate
any comments Guru, jambo, EU smile We smile SAALMAN or anyone please help me

Yup, thats it, all you need to submit is that.

ines.13
Newly Registered

Post by ines.13 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:47 pm

Hello
I am french married with a tunisian
We are in france at the moment
I called the french and english border police at calais they answered me the same thing
" if your spouse has not the uk visa granted on his tunisian passport we will be obliged to refuse his entry in the uk " ?????
I talked about the directive of free movement of the eu citizen and his non eu family member, they answered me "no we refused many travellers who come without visa"
We could try but it is not sure they let us go

saalman

Post by saalman » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:51 pm

ines.13 wrote:
Hello
I am french married with a tunisian
We are in france at the moment
I called the french and english border police at calais they answered me the same thing
" if your spouse has not the uk visa granted on his tunisian passport we will be obliged to refuse his entry in the uk " ?????
I talked about the directive of free movement of the eu citizen and his non eu family member, they answered me "no we refused many travellers who come without visa"
We could try but it is not sure they let us go

Print a copy of the directive drive to Dunkirk, ask for Stamp Code 1A, do not forget to carry the proof of your relationship i.e marriage certificate and ofcourse your ID's. I have done that so from my experience, if you know the law you can do it;) Good Luck.

ines.13
Newly Registered

Post by ines.13 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:08 pm

Thank you salmaan
We wanted to do that with my husband but when i called the police border i have been choqued
What is the ID ? Please
What is the document i have to print to show them the directive ?

saalman

Post by saalman » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:27 pm

ines.13 wrote:Thank you salmaan
We wanted to do that with my husband but when i called the police border i have been choqued
What is the ID ? Please
What is the document i have to print to show them the directive ?
Well, did you tell the border police at Calais that your husband wants to accompany you as a non eu spouse of an EU citizen? In case you told them, and he still said that visa is required, he is either ignorant to the law or he was lying, all they can tell you is that applying an EEA Family permit is recommended and NOT required.

With ID i meant your passports.

I printed out the following page
http://eumovement.wordpress.com/2010/08 ... to-travel/

Have a look at it, its helpful and of course encouraging. Good Luck.

saalman

Post by saalman » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:50 pm

Hey bro. Hope you have received your EEA FP already and are in the UK?

stars

Post by stars » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:11 pm

saalman wrote:Hey bro. Hope you have received your EEA FP already and are in the UK?
hi Salmaan no i,m still in lahore and waiting for my eeafp i emailed Garrys and BHC twice just regular reply its under process and i have to wait i really hope soon i,ll get decsion from bhc .
i dont know man what to do this waiting game killing me .

saalman

Post by saalman » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:59 pm

stars wrote:
saalman wrote:Hey bro. Hope you have received your EEA FP already and are in the UK?
hi Salmaan no i,m still in lahore and waiting for my eeafp i emailed Garrys and BHC twice just regular reply its under process and i have to wait i really hope soon i,ll get decsion from bhc .
Just checked out the UKBA website and the wait time can be upto 60 days. So good luck.

stars

Post by stars » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:39 pm

saalman wrote:
stars wrote:
Just checked out the UKBA website and the wait time can be upto 60 days. So good luck.
thanks yeah i checked too but its 60 working days or all together i have no idea

stars

Post by stars » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:40 am

hi guys its bean while i thought i should give update here on my EEA FP app i,m still waiting for my EEA FP its bean 83 days now any one know what should i do?
thanks for help pls
if we wanna contact solvit who should contact solvit applicant or sponsor?
and which solvit should we contact uk or netherlands?
please help any links any information ll be really appreciate
thanks

saalman

Post by saalman » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:27 am

stars wrote:hi guys its bean while i thought i should give update here on my EEA FP app i,m still waiting for my EEA FP its bean 83 days now any one know what should i do?
thanks for help pls
thanks

Well what else do u expect from the BHC, Islamabad mere bhai?, I told you my misery. Hope they dont loose your original documents, which they did in my case. Well the best is to contact Solvit and Your Europe advice. Did you contact the BHC and receive any response (not the auto answer) about your application?

stars

Post by stars » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:39 am

saalman wrote:
stars wrote:hi guys its bean while i thought i should give update here on my EEA FP app i,m still waiting for my EEA FP its bean 83 days now any one know what should i do?
thanks for help pls
thanks

Well what else do u expect from the BHC, Islamabad mere bhai?, I told you my misery. Hope they dont loose your original documents, which they did in my case. Well the best is to contact Solvit and Your Europe advice. Did you contact the BHC and receive any response (not the auto answer) about your application?
Hi salmaan thanks for always being there for good words i email BHC twice but only auto reply i emailed them last night again and gave them reminder of my last mail too lets see if they bother to answer or not ?
so do you have any idea if i should contact Netherlands solvit or UK?
my wife is Netherlands national living in UK

saalman

Post by saalman » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:59 pm

stars wrote:
saalman wrote:
thanks for help pls
thanks

Hi salmaan thanks for always being there for good words i email BHC twice but only auto reply i emailed them last night again and gave them reminder of my last mail too lets see if they bother to answer or not ?
so do you have any idea if i should contact Netherlands solvit or UK?
my wife is Netherlands national living in UK

Logically you should contact Solvit UK, but there is no harm contacting solvit NL as well.

stars

Post by stars » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:37 pm

hi guys i emailed BHC isb on dec 2 and thats what the reply me

Thank you for your e-mail of 03 December regarding your visa application. I can confirm that we have received your application. It is being processed with routine enquiries and results are yet to be received. Applicant will be contacted through visa application centre after the application is concluded.

You can also check progress of the application via Gerry’s website (http://www.ukvacpk.com/) and click on ‘Track Your Application’ on the left-hand side of the page.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum

for GOD sake BHC ISB make decion on my EEA FP plsssssssssssss

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:56 am

stars, how long has it been now?

stars

Post by stars » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:36 am

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:stars, how long has it been now?
Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
its been exactly 89 days today

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:18 pm

And is there anything unusual about your application? Have you been called for an interview or for more information?

stars

Post by stars » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:39 pm

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:And is there anything unusual about your application? Have you been called for an interview or for more information?
no interview or more information asked yet :(

stars

Post by stars » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:22 pm

Hi guys today i got my papers back with a stupid refusal letter.

so basic reason visa officer said our marriage is marriage of convenience
even though we have 2 kids together and marriage certificate and my wife visited me twice in last 7 months .

how can they decide this is marriage of convenience?

i,m very sad and upset.

stars

Post by stars » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:40 pm

the eco says i therefore refuse your EEA family permit application because im not satisfied that you meet all of the requirements of regulation 12 of the immigration EEA regulations 2006.
some one knows where i can find regulation 12 and what are the requirements of regulation 12 ?
please help

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:53 pm

What year did you get married?

Did you provide any indication on your application that you had children together with your wife?

vinny

what is best option

Post by vinny » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:05 am

stars wrote:Hi guys i received refusal letter of my EEA family permit today .
i,m thinking what is the best option for me now

1 appeal the decision ? "(how long is process for appeal)

2 or re apply for eea family permit?

3 apply for reconsideration ? what is the process and how long does it take?

please help me really appreciate
Lucapooka wrote:Do whatever. Or, you could cite the precise and detailed reason for the refusal and get much better advice.
scorpio1 wrote:sad news as you are waiting from long time though, difficult to give you any suggestion on your simple mesagge but need exact wording of refusal.
as you asked,
1 appeal the decision ? "(how long is process for appeal)
depends on outcome from FTT, atleast 8 months or may be more
2 or re apply for eea family permit?
if you think you have strong proof and can defend refusal allegations
3 apply for reconsideration ? what is the process and how long does it take?
just wasting of time.
stars wrote:thanks Lucapooka Respected Guru
and scorpio1
for you time and help really appreciate any one else can advise anything ?
stars wrote:can i appeal and reapply same time ?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.