ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statement of Main applicant and Dependent

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ahsanhoney123

Bank statement of Main applicant and Dependent

Post by ahsanhoney123 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:44 pm

Hi dear friends

I understand that Main applicant need to show £900 plus £600 for each dependent.

Does these all funds need to be shown in the Main applicant? or £900 can be shown in Main applicant bank account and £600 in dependent's bank account?

Any guidance on this by UKBA?

Thanks in advance for the support.

Maken707
Newly Registered

Post by Maken707 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:09 am

All funds must be in main applicant account thanks

ahsanhoney123

Post by ahsanhoney123 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:44 am

Hi Maken,

Does UKBA provide any reference that all funds MUST be in Main applicant's account.

I have applied for my dependent visa in February 2013 from my home country and I have shown £600 in my own bank statement. The Main applicant already had PSW and I was applying by myself. I had also shown the main applicant's £900 is her account.

Now this time, we are applying for the Entrepreneur together. Main applicant has maintained £900 in her account and I (dependent) has shown £600 in my account. We are about to apply next month.

Please provide any supporting references from UKBA or actual experiences.

Thanks a lot

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Bank statement of Main applicant and Dependent

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:34 pm

@ ahsanhoney123,

Dependant can use either their own personal account or the account of their spouse (Main applicant).

Check Appendix E - Maintenance (funds) for the family of Relevant Points Based Systems Migrants, of the Immigration Rules

paragraph;
(c) Where the applicant is applying as the Partner of a Relevant Points Based System Migrant the relevant amount of funds must be available to either the applicant or the Relevant Points Based System Migrant .

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... appendixe/
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

ahsanhoney123

Post by ahsanhoney123 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:02 pm

Thanks a lot Olasunkanmi. Much appreciated.