ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed ASAP as I am in serious crisis,96hours left help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

deltauk

Post by deltauk » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:52 pm

Hi Everyone,

Bit of good news, as home office have sent me a letter that I can work till my application to stay with my girlfriends approve. As mentioned before she is an EU national.

Indeed very anxious time for me but hoping and praying all will go fine.

Regards
Deltauk

stedman

Post by stedman » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:28 pm

Glad to hear a bit of good news DeltaUK - chin up, I'm sure it'll all work out well in the end. Just keep positive and never give up hope. This approach has served me so well in my life...

Best of luck!

deltauk

Post by deltauk » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:58 pm

stedman,

Thanks bro and I am thinking positive and hoping for all the best. I will keep you posted as without everyones advice/help I would have been in a deep end.

Thanks again.

Deltauk

dannyf
Newly Registered

Post by dannyf » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:40 pm

what a good news Bro, since I read your posting I alway believed that your fight was not going to be in vain. Thank God, he will deliver you. Cheer up!!!!

deltauk

Post by deltauk » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:55 am

Guys,

I am due to appear in court today. Just hoping and praying all goes well. Thank you once again for everyone.

Kind regards
Deltauk

Strep
Newly Registered

How'd it go?

Post by Strep » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:46 pm

[quote="deltauk"]Guys,

I am due to appear in court today.
So....,i'm hoping it went ok for you. Hope to hear some good news??

mads

Post by mads » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:49 am

Any news as yet??

deltauk

Post by deltauk » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:51 pm

Hi Forum,

Just updating you about my partner. He has been sentenced to 4 months in prison. I dont have words to explain my emotions. Below is few questions I need to ask if you can please be kind to reply.

Thank you with my heart.
On behalf of Deltauk

Dear Forum,

I am writing to get some advice and help from you about my partner who is custody since last Monday (12/03/07 on a 4 month sentence. Below I will give you background and perhaps if some one can spare some time and get back to as I am too stressed and need some advice.

My partner Mr D was convicted on the account of Deception to gain further leave to remain in this country. He has been staying in this country since 1998 and successfully completed his undergraduate in 2003. After finishing his under graduate degree he moved towards PHD degree but left it after a year. His visa expired last year and he used “some papersâ€

latansingh

Post by latansingh » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:15 am

Please elaborate on “some papersâ€

kairos

Post by kairos » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:46 am

First of all, let me express my shock and sympathy at your partner's sentence. I think all of us were really hoping for a positive outcome for both of you and I was horrified when I first read your post.

I'm afraid I don't have answers to the questions that you've asked. I am writing instead to ask Latansingh why he is so determined to find out what papers your partner used in his fraud. Deltauk has already been convicted for using false documentation. What bearing would whether they were false employment letters vs false qualifications, for example, have on whether he can be moved into a prison closer to his home?

deltauk

Post by deltauk » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:53 am

Hi Latansingh,

Clearly it does not matter what papers he used and my questions not related to this. I am really hoping someone can help me with my questions. Thank you for spending time reading my question.

Hi kairos,

Thank you for your kind words and understanding those papers mean nuthing now. I am a very broken and stressed and feel so low that I dont have words to explain.

I hoped as well that he will get suspended sentence but this is was decided by God.

Look forward to your replies.

Thanks
On Behealf Of
Deltauk

deltauk

Post by deltauk » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:35 pm

Hi Everyone,

My Partner just rang, he has been moved from Birmingham prison to Liverpool prison. Please can someone reply to the questions below:

1) What can I do or shoud speak to about getting him out on HDC?

2) He has been told because he is a overseas resident and also his application is pending he can be detained in a detention centre once he completes his sentence. He asked me to speak to Immigration lawyer to arrange for a bail as this was done before as well.
The Immigration lawyer is adament that once Home Office serves him a notice of detention/deport then only he can arrange bail or appeal against deportation under the 1971 act of EU partner treaty.

Please can some one help and what I can do, our barrister seems to not care and I have been chasing him constantly without any luck.

I would appreciate if you can help.

Thanks with all my heart
Deltauk

jamalkhan

any development

Post by jamalkhan » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:10 pm

I am sorry to read all this
Unfortunatley we live in world where rules are made to protect humans and yet humans are suffering to obey the rules.

I can only prey that God has decided to do this and we donot yet know why but there has to be a good reason behind it and He will come out very strong after all this and I wish you all the best

Have you heard anything since ???

deltauk

Post by deltauk » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:03 pm

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted thank you for all your help in the past months. Each and everyone of you who replied made a big difference.

Regards
Deltauk

jes2jes

Post by jes2jes » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:06 pm

deltauk wrote:Hi Everyone,

Just wanted thank you for all your help in the past months. Each and everyone of you who replied made a big difference.

Regards
Deltauk
Have you been released now and what was the outcome?

I am glad you are out though! :lol:
Praise The Lord!!!!

Christophe
Diamond Member

Post by Christophe » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:10 pm

deltauk wrote:Hi Everyone,

Regards
Deltauk
Yes, hello Delta. Where are you and what has happened? Are you all right?

Rawling

Post by Rawling » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:37 pm

Hi delta,

Check out this organisation they might be able to help http://www.ncadc.org.uk/

tekaweni

Post by tekaweni » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:30 am

deltauk, a lotta people here care so any word is good. You alright?
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten

deltauk

Post by deltauk » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:53 pm

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your support. As you know i was sentenced for 4 months and spent six weeks in prison and further 2 weeks on tag.

By Gods grace and everyones advice I am trying to put my life together. The time i was away made me think what freedom is all about.

I dont wish this on anyone.

Once again thank you for all your help.

God Bless
Delta

jamalkhan

Post by jamalkhan » Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:05 am

Delta once again I am sorry to hear all this.
You have to be strong and stand up again. You have paid a very high price for one mistake.
Are you still in the UK??

deltauk

Post by deltauk » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:16 pm

Hi Jamal,

Thank you for your support. I have applied for partners visa and waiting to hear from HO now.

I hope there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Regards
Delta

Euclase
Newly Registered

Post by Euclase » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:21 pm

:shock:

I've only just read all this thread, gosh what a rollercoaster you have been ok deltauk !! I'm glad your out now though and living with your gf, best of luck with your application to get residency with your gf :)

latansingh : You seem really keen to find out what papers were used, and I suspect it's not to 'inform' other forum members :?

deltauk

Post by deltauk » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:24 pm

Hey there everyone,

Once again i am back here asking for some expert help. As you all must have gathered from the previous posts, me and my girlfriend applied for the EEA1 and EEA2.

Today we got back my gf passport with the residence card but i havent heard anything about mine.

What i wanted to ask was is it usual for HO to send the EEA1 residence card first or should they have sent both mine and her passport togther.

Also because of my complication this might delay my bit. Just getting worried as we sent the passports in feb 2007 and its nearly aug 07 so to say the six month time.

Not sure what to make of it:
1) do u think they HO gonna create more problem for me after what i have gone throuhg already

2) Or take it as a good sign that gf got the residence card and mine should follow shortly.

Man getting stresses again.

Regards
DeltaUK

yankeegirl

Post by yankeegirl » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:33 pm

Hi Delta and welcome back!

The normal processing time for straightforward EEA2 applications is 6 months; since your case isn't straightforward, I think it may take longer. Other than that, I don't really have any advice or insight but wanted to wish you good luck.

OL7MAX
Member of Standing

Post by OL7MAX » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:27 pm

It is normal that they send the "sponsoring" partner's passport back immediately after verifying its authenticity. Your passport will be held till they've taken a decision.

Considering your immigration problems in the UK wouldn't it have been a good strategic move to apply for stay in another EU country on the strength of your partner's nationality? Especially when that then allows you access to the UK?