ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu1 form in Ireland help!!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kelebek
Newly Registered

Eu1 form in Ireland help!!

Post by kelebek » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:24 pm

Hello,

I have a question regarding the Eu1 form here in Ireland.
My husband was only given 1 month entry stamp therefore we are having to do things quickly!
When we apply for the Eu1 will he get another stamp in his passport for 6 months or what happens?

Obviously I can't submit all payslips as haven't started my job but will put in contract etc and a letter explaining.

Hope someone can help!

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:10 pm

Might want to put this in the Ireland part of the forum as it doesn't (yet) related to the EEA suite of forms.

I'm not sure of how it works, but there must be people in the Ireland section who have experience of this.

Also, don't forget to keep all your payslips and contract (at least copies) as you will need them in the future (Im assuming you're going to be applying under Surinder Singh back to the UK)

dotsystem
Nigeria

Re: Eu1 form in Ireland help!!

Post by dotsystem » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:43 pm

kelebek wrote:Hello,

I have a question regarding the Eu1 form here in Ireland.
My husband was only given 1 month entry stamp therefore we are having to do things quickly!
When we apply for the Eu1 will he get another stamp in his passport for 6 months or what happens?

Obviously I can't submit all payslips as haven't started my job but will put in contract etc and a letter explaining.

Hope someone can help!
Yes, when you submit the EU1, you will receive a letter of invitation for stamp 4, it will be valid for 6 months. stamp 4 allows the holder to work.