ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Permit witheld by UKBA.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

holla007

EEA Permit witheld by UKBA.

Post by holla007 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:09 pm

Hi Guys please i will need some help with regards to my situation, i came into Uk in april 2001 with a visiting visa as a minor about 12yrs old to stay with my uncle and my uncle help me to get an EEA permit in february 2010 wish suppose to expire in feb 2015 but the truth is that i do not know how my uncle get this permit, all i know them was that i was ask to change my bank address to somewhere i do not know. And prior to this EEA permit, i do not work but i was enrolled in a college.
To cut the story short, i had to leave my uncles house in 2011 and i started living with my friend, but some months ago while i came back from work, my friend told me that UKBA was in our room and when they ask her for her details, she gave them my name and DOB because she has no valid status in UK and when they ask for her passport, she told them that the passport is not in the house and they search the house and they found my passport which has my EEA permit sticker on it but they did not see her own passport which has a fake ILR on it which was also in the house. she told me she was ask to follow them to their office after the took her finger prints but they release her along the way and ask her to come back and sign-in in their office but she never go back and because of the fear, we change our house and since then i ve not receive my passport back, i tried to call the UKBA once to request for this but the guy who picked my call ask me who told me they have my passoprt, so i hang up and i never called back since.
The most annoying thing now is that, my uncle do not want to help again because he did not believe me that i never use the passport for any deal and sincerely i never use the passport for any deal for any person though my friend propose to swap my face for her face on my passport once which i refused but i dont know if she had taken the passport without my knowledge to do something strange. and my uncle aslo said to me the lawyer who helped him to find the EEA guy could not be located again.
So please guys, i really need help on what to do and how i can get my passport back. My friend was even proposing maybe i can apply for ILR based on my Long Residence but i dont think i can get that because i didnt know most of the information on my previous application for the EEA and my employement in the uk was only less than 2 years now and since my visiting visa expired then i was only sitting at home with my uncle children for about 8 years before they finally got the EEA permit for me.
Please any assistance or contribution will be appreciated. Many thanks.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:18 pm

holla007 wrote:Hi Guys please i will need some help with regards to my situation, i came into Uk in april 2001 with a visiting visa as a minor about 12yrs old to stay with my uncle and my uncle help me to get an EEA permit in february 2010 wish suppose to expire in feb 2015 but the truth is that i do not know how my uncle get this permit, all i know them was that i was ask to change my bank address to somewhere i do not know. And prior to this EEA permit, i do not work but i was enrolled in a college.
To cut the story short, i had to leave my uncles house in 2011 and i started living with my friend, but some months ago while i came back from work, my friend told me that UKBA was in our room and when they ask her for her details, she gave them my name and DOB because she has no valid status in UK and when they ask for her passport, she told them that the passport is not in the house and they search the house and they found my passport which has my EEA permit sticker on it but they did not see her own passport which has a bad quality ILR on it which was also in the house. she told me she was ask to follow them to their office after the took her finger prints but they release her along the way and ask her to come back and sign-in in their office but she never go back and because of the fear, we change our house and since then i ve not receive my passport back, i tried to call the UKBA once to request for this but the guy who picked my call ask me who told me they have my passoprt, so i hang up and i never called back since.
The most annoying thing now is that, my uncle do not want to help again because he did not believe me that i never use the passport for any deal and sincerely i never use the passport for any deal for any person though my friend propose to swap my face for her face on my passport once which i refused but i dont know if she had taken the passport without my knowledge to do something strange. and my uncle aslo said to me the lawyer who helped him to find the EEA guy could not be located again.
So please guys, i really need help on what to do and how i can get my passport back. My friend was even proposing maybe i can apply for ILR based on my Long Residence but i dont think i can get that because i didnt know most of the information on my previous application for the EEA and my employement in the uk was only less than 2 years now and since my visiting visa expired then i was only sitting at home with my uncle children for about 8 years before they finally got the EEA permit for me.
Please any assistance or contribution will be appreciated. Many thanks.
Aren't you under Tier 1 (General) and married?

Please explain why you are misrepresenting yourself with inconsistent information.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

holla007

Personalisation is required for better understandings

Post by holla007 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:05 am

Hi Vinny,
Yeah you are right am on Tier1 G, but i had to personalised this message for a better understanding for any assistance from this forum, the story belong to a girlfriend and i promise to seek for assistance for her on this forum because she did not know of any forum like this and judging from my past experiences from this forum as a reliable source of information and advice to immigration issues.

thanks for your response anyway and i will appreciate any contribution or assistance.

cheers

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:46 am

When asking on behalf of someone else, please don't use the word "I" or "my".

You haven't explained the basis of her being a family member and the details of the EEA national. If she doesn't know, then it would be difficult to speculate.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

holla007

re:

Post by holla007 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:06 pm

Hi Vinny, thanks the only details she can tell is thathe guy is from EEA country and shes only depending on the guy because the guy mary from her country, and the lawyer that knows all is no where to be found now .