ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent Visa - Pay slips Guidance required

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mogli
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Dependent Visa - Pay slips Guidance required

Post by Mogli » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:27 am

Dear Moderators / Members,

Presently I am working on a contract job and planning to apply for dependent visa for my Wife and Kid in the mid of August. I'm a bit concerned about salary slips.

I came to UK for the first time in March 2011.
My first job (which was permanent) was from 30th March 2011 till 8th June 2011. So I have payslips for month of April (includes 2 days salary of March), May (full month) and the salary till 8th June.

Present contract job started from 17th June and till Dec 2011. I have pay slip for 10 billing days (i.e 17th June to 30th June).

1. So I have payslips from 2 companies. Any issues?

2. More over with the present contract I'll get my July salary in the month of Sep 2011 and not in Aug 2011. I will be able to produce at the most June 2011 pay slip when applying in Aug which won't be the most recent. will this cause any problem?

3. In June I have salaries from 2 employer one for 8 days(1st to 8th June 2011) and other from 17th to 30th June. Is this going to be a problem?

Thanks in advance and hope to see some replies very soon.

Cheers

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 Dependent Visa - Pay slips Guidance required

Post by innocentdevil » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:59 am

Mogli wrote:Dear Moderators / Members,

Presently I am working on a contract job and planning to apply for dependent visa for my Wife and Kid in the mid of August. I'm a bit concerned about salary slips.

I came to UK for the first time in March 2011.
My first job (which was permanent) was from 30th March 2011 till 8th June 2011. So I have payslips for month of April (includes 2 days salary of March), May (full month) and the salary till 8th June.

Present contract job started from 17th June and till Dec 2011. I have pay slip for 10 billing days (i.e 17th June to 30th June).

1. So I have payslips from 2 companies. Any issues?

NO

2. More over with the present contract I'll get my July salary in the month of Sep 2011 and not in Aug 2011. I will be able to produce at the most June 2011 pay slip when applying in Aug which won't be the most recent. will this cause any problem?
AS LONG AS YOU ARE SHOWING WHAT YOU ARE CLAIMING

3. In June I have salaries from 2 employer one for 8 days(1st to 8th June 2011) and other from 17th to 30th June. Is this going to be a problem?

NO, AS LONG AS BANK STATEMENT SHOWS NET MONEY IN AND PAYSLIP MATCHES THE DATE

Thanks in advance and hope to see some replies very soon.

Cheers

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:37 pm

You don't need payslips for a dependent application.

canon123
Member of Standing

Post by canon123 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:01 pm

Hi mulderpf,

Even I want to clarify this. Can I leave the fields blank in the application if I am not working in UK. Do you think we can get the visa with below docs

1. VAF 10 form
2. Sponsorship letter from me
3. Cover letter from wife
4. Maintenance funds in my UK bank acc for last 3 months
5. my passport\visa copy

Do we need to show tenancy agreement and payslips. Can someone cant get a wife if he is not working in UK, Is it mandatory??

cpr
Newly Registered

Post by cpr » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:35 pm

hiii canon , did u get your visa !!
i have same situation , i thought i can take a break in learning some course , which i couldn't while employed , so i dont have any payslips

why everyone including payslips and accomodation, where home office requirements doesnt say anything about it