ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bank is not writing desired letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nidaaqeel

bank is not writing desired letter

Post by nidaaqeel » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:24 pm

my hearing is on 23rd of this month. i am bit worried because my bank in pakistan is not writing a letter which says money is transferable to uk or money will be available to me. what can i do now? any suggestion please ? is there any other way to cover this point ?

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: bank is not writing desired letter

Post by bruteforce » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:29 pm

nidaaqeel wrote:my hearing is on 23rd of this month. i am bit worried because my bank in pakistan is not writing a letter which says money is transferable to uk or money will be available to me. what can i do now? any suggestion please ? is there any other way to cover this point ?
How about transferring the money in UK account?

nidaaqeel

Post by nidaaqeel » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:23 am

bruteforce wrote:
nidaaqeel wrote:my hearing is on 23rd of this month. i am bit worried because my bank in pakistan is not writing a letter which says money is transferable to uk or money will be available to me. what can i do now? any suggestion please ? is there any other way to cover this point ?
its quite expensive to transfer money in uk ( when u dont have visa )

mcr2013

Post by mcr2013 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:52 am

This is very clear if banks don't write money is transferable n disposable to uk, visa will be refused automatically , my bank was not agreed to write these things I spend 1 month to convince them n made them to write on letter so that's y by grace of god I got visa last week...

nidaaqeel

Post by nidaaqeel » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:37 am

is there any other way please. seniors ?

ragavaram147
Newly Registered

Post by ragavaram147 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:10 pm

As far as my experience Tribunal will not accept new evidence. You have to fight on Evidentially Flexibility

aliraza.lca

Post by aliraza.lca » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:11 pm

sorry sis which bank is this?
the only thing which can help u is give them a solid reason why u need this..like any documented evidence to make it according to ur req...go to policy guidance and find out there...or pray to ALLAH.

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:23 pm

Ask them to give you a letter that its not their bank policy to write the letter in.format UkBA want then you can either open account in.bank which give u letter or u can bring money.over here

nidaaqeel

Post by nidaaqeel » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:00 pm

my uncle tried everything and he just told me that bank is not writing letter which says money is disposable to uk. i am very much confused now as i cant see any way out from this problem

nidaaqeel

Post by nidaaqeel » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:03 pm

ragavaram147 wrote:As far as my experience Tribunal will not accept new evidence. You have to fight on Evidentially Flexibility
so i do not need letter from bank ? well my solicitor told me to get letter from bank as well

aliraza.lca

Post by aliraza.lca » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:44 am

hav u got the required docs from bank or not...did u submit 3rd party consent letter verified by a pakistani lawyer???if yes than try to defend ur case on this bases saying its not the policy of pakistani banks ....

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:07 pm

nidaaqeel wrote:
bruteforce wrote:

Giving the excuse that its expensive to transfer fund is very funny as you would have needed to do the transfer if your visa had been issue, so you better not tell the judge that its expensive to transfer funds.

You should still try to see if you can transfer the fund to UK before your appeal hearing as the judge may ask this question because some members on this forum said they were asked why they didn't transfer money to UK when the bank refused to issue the letter.

If you are not very sure of the whole situation, make alternative plan for a fresh application so you can submit it immediately after the appeal if its not favourable.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

nidaaqeel

Post by nidaaqeel » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:50 pm

i can not afford to loose this appeal because if i loose it then i will not be able to get ILR on the basis of 10 years legal stay. well its not funny reason because if u transfer money to uk as the amount is in thousand then u need to pay a lot of charges and lets suppose if i will not get my visa then i will have to pay that fee from my own pocket which is quite expensive. is there any other way out? one more thing what i have in my mind is as far i know this is not in the policy that our sponsors have to transfer money in our account during visa submission or appeal. correct me if i am wrong.
Olasunkanmi wrote:
nidaaqeel wrote:
bruteforce wrote:

Giving the excuse that its expensive to transfer fund is very funny as you would have needed to do the transfer if your visa had been issue, so you better not tell the judge that its expensive to transfer funds.

You should still try to see if you can transfer the fund to UK before your appeal hearing as the judge may ask this question because some members on this forum said they were asked why they didn't transfer money to UK when the bank refused to issue the letter.

If you are not very sure of the whole situation, make alternative plan for a fresh application so you can submit it immediately after the appeal if its not favourable.

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:01 am

nidaaqeel wrote:i can not afford to loose this appeal because if i loose it then i will not be able to get ILR on the basis of 10 years legal stay. well its not funny reason because if u transfer money to uk as the amount is in thousand then u need to pay a lot of charges and lets suppose if i will not get my visa then i will have to pay that fee from my own pocket which is quite expensive. is there any other way out? one more thing what i have in my mind is as far i know this is not in the policy that our sponsors have to transfer money in our account during visa submission or appeal. correct me if i am wrong.
I don't know where you are showing your money but its not expensive to transfer money from foreign currency account in Pakistan to UK account and i did it myself as i was in same boat that bank was not writing letter and visa rejected because home office want our names in third party bank letter. Money was transferred in my business account within 24 hour and it cost me less than 50 pounds and when i converted rupees in pound then rate of exchange was 170 and now its 175 so its better to spend some money for visa if you are going to apply ILR based on long residence

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:51 pm

@ nidaaqeel, you stated that your excuse is not funny, but don't you understand that entrepreneur are people who take risks in business and telling judge that you don't want to spend transfer fees will weaken your case.

If your previous leave was as a PSW, Home Office have advised that you should continue trading activities in your business while your application is pending, so the judge can ask you what exactly are you waiting for?

Transferring funds into your UK bank account in itself is enough proof to show that you are indeed a genuine entrepreneur.

nidaaqeel

Post by nidaaqeel » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:26 am

so u guys mean to say that there is no other way out except transferring money to uk ?
Olasunkanmi wrote:@ nidaaqeel, you stated that your excuse is not funny, but don't you understand that entrepreneur are people who take risks in business and telling judge that you don't want to spend transfer fees will weaken your case.

If your previous leave was as a PSW, Home Office have advised that you should continue trading activities in your business while your application is pending, so the judge can ask you what exactly are you waiting for?

Transferring funds into your UK bank account in itself is enough proof to show that you are indeed a genuine entrepreneur.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:33 pm

so u guys mean to say that there is no other way out except transferring money to uk ?

I only make my comment base on your statement about telling the judge that transfer fees is expensive. I didn't say that's the only solution to your appeal. I think some members on the forum have also won their appeal base on third party bank letter. Try to search for such cases.

Sonye

Post by Sonye » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Tribunal will not accept new evidence. Don't bother with the letter. Just defend your case to the court