ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Visa refused

Post by Naheedsammar » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:39 pm

i applied 9th mar 2013 n got refusal letter yesterday with right of appeal. Refusal is based on 245(dd) 245(h) 245 (i). Need recomendation for a good solicitor in Manchester if anybody can help.

Following are details
Psw to entreprenure
Applid 9th mar interviewed 11 june 2013
With team member
Both refused on same basis
Funds are still available n in Barclays joint account
Many thanks[/u]

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

Post by prem_singh123 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:45 pm

Sorry to hear that.
what are the exact refusal reasons?

Prem..

showrave
Newly Registered

Re: Visa refused

Post by showrave » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:56 pm

Naheedsammar wrote:i applied 9th mar 2013 n got refusal letter yesterday with right of appeal. Refusal is based on 245(dd) 245(h) 245 (i). Need recomendation for a good solicitor in Manchester if anybody can help.

Following are details
Psw to entreprenure
With team member
Many thanks[/u]
whats the reasone

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:11 pm

I can pass you on to mine, but she charges fortune like everyone else

speak to different ones, check their competence& understanding and then decide. you shouldn't let proceed the 1st you meet.

I can understand how hard time you going through

regards,
thanks,

aliraza.lca

Post by aliraza.lca » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:52 pm

sorry to hear sis..if u dont mind wil u plz mention the reason of refusal...
here is the no of 1 person i knw in man....07846990215 Mr.Qadir. with my ref.

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Post by Naheedsammar » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:33 pm

thanks everyone for prompt reply. Refusal reasin in general are
# not a genuine enterprenurar
# do not intend to invest money
# do no intend to take employment
#educational background matched as got IT degreee but no evidence is provided fof experience
# could not verify contract coz no provided was not taking incoming calls (may b but it does as it got email address n mobile as well but they never tried it)
# website is not active while i providdd all the other advertising meterial as well which r still alive.
# running other business as well so how can manage multiple businesses same time
# no evidence provided for the source of funds (while i provided personal bank statement showing transfers so do mine team members)

Going on n on m so stressed.

adi786

Post by adi786 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Dont stress to much i know its hard time but trust me they will grant you Tier1 leave in appeal its just way of ripping applicants

Gud luck

smartmind101

sorry to her...

Post by smartmind101 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:18 pm

I am sorry to hear that. Can you tell me:
1) If you submitted any business plan with your application ?
2) Since how long you are in UK?
3) Did you apply yourself or through a solicitor?
LIVE LIFE....KING SIZE !!

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Post by Naheedsammar » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:30 pm

Thanks a lot for support. I been here in UK arround 9 years now. Applied my self with the help of forum. N yeh submitted b plan as well.

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:57 am

Dont worry. You have good chance of winning the appeal because reasons of home office are not satisfactory and you can challenge them easily in court. If you provided all things mentioned in policy then rest of things dont matter..

You and your member had 50000 in bank regulated by FSA and you boht had equal access to money and you got letter from bank confirming funds

You sent at least one contracts where names of both team members is mentioned

You sent advertisement materials then i don't see why you should not win appeal in court. There is no way home office can find out about intentions of applicant so first three point of refusal dont make any sense. Experience is also not necessary and nowhere its mention that you should have experience. What do they mean by website is not active? I am also waiting for my hearing but i guess ur case will be straight forward if you had money in UK

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Post by Naheedsammar » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:05 am

Money is in Uk barclays joint account which is regulated by FSA n its still in our joint acc.how we can invest money if even we were not sure abt the visa. My whold life is stuck left job just because if this visa, got young family dont knoa wat tomorrow gonna bring for us.

Davmck70

Post by Davmck70 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:56 am

Naheedsammar wrote:Money is in Uk barclays joint account which is regulated by FSA n its still in our joint acc.how we can invest money if even we were not sure abt the visa. My whold life is stuck left job just because if this visa, got young family dont knoa wat tomorrow gonna bring for us.
Hey,
You need to calm down as worry brings nothing but fear. You need to re-assess the situation looking at what they claim you have done wrong or did not do and address the situations accordingly. Appeal or denial is not the end of the world, it's just a challenge to see if you really want the visa and can proof you have all it takes.
Wish yo the best. Mind you with regards to solicitor, I have one in Manchester that has won 91% of his cases with UKBA. Inbox if you need him. Charges are very considerate.
Worry adds nothing but fear

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:35 pm

Davmck70 wrote:
Naheedsammar wrote:Money is in Uk barclays joint account which is regulated by FSA n its still in our joint acc.how we can invest money if even we were not sure abt the visa. My whold life is stuck left job just because if this visa, got young family dont knoa wat tomorrow gonna bring for us.
Hey,
You need to calm down as worry brings nothing but fear. You need to re-assess the situation looking at what they claim you have done wrong or did not do and address the situations accordingly. Appeal or denial is not the end of the world, it's just a challenge to see if you really want the visa and can proof you have all it takes.
Wish yo the best. Mind you with regards to solicitor, I have one in Manchester that has won 91% of his cases with UKBA. Inbox if you need him. Charges are very considerate.
I like that you believe "worry brings nothing but fear.

Haq Jhandeer
Newly Registered

Post by Haq Jhandeer » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:09 pm

i got refusal but same points 245 dd and 245h
they awarded us95 points
can u pls call me and suggest any solicitor as well

**mobile number removed by Moderator.

abdulkhan881
Newly Registered

Post by abdulkhan881 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:30 pm

Dear Member Naheed,

I got the same refusal points as you have. We had submitted all the require documents. I had interview in Sheffield office in September and my business partner in October, we both got refusal on same points 245DD (h) , (k) and (i) all the points they got after our interview.

They have very strong weapon to refuse any application under paragraph 245.

I just need to confirm did you file appeal? and did you receive your hearing date or not.

Can you please share your hearing experience with us.

Regards
Abdul

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Post by Naheedsammar » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:23 pm

Hi Brother Abdul.
I did not receive any appeal date yet. I ll update when i ll get it.
I know there are few members of the forum been refused on the basis of been "not genuine enterprenurer" if u got ur visa after duccessfull appeal then could u plz share ur experience as it would help the ppl like us shi r stuck in silly situation like that. My refusal reasons are mostly based on my interview tesponses mainly abt business plan, market research etc etc.what new evidence i have to show to prove my genuiness.

Any help n advise would b highly appreciated.

Many thanks

Wardlisting24
inactive

Post by Wardlisting24 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:53 pm

hi naheed,

i hope your appeal is successful. i've my interview tomo, do you remember what type questions and answers got you into a refusal? i'll really appreciate if you can help.

thanks
Last edited by Wardlisting24 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bekub

Post by Bekub » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:47 am

Naheedsammar wrote:i applied 9th mar 2013 n got refusal letter yesterday with right of appeal. Refusal is based on 245(dd) 245(h) 245 (i). Need recomendation for a good solicitor in Manchester if anybody can help.

Following are details
Psw to entreprenure
With team member
Many thanks[/u]
Hi,
I have been refused on same ground as you. nothing is different. My hearing date it on 8 January 2014. Let see what happen, please pay for me.

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

Post by Naheedsammar » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:40 pm

U ll get ur visa in sha Allah. Wish u good luck plz dont forget to share ur experience. Could u plz share how u prepared urself for hearing n wat docs u sent in bundle.
Many Thanks

Bekub

Post by Bekub » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:00 pm

Naheedsammar wrote:U ll get ur visa in sha Allah. Wish u good luck plz dont forget to share ur experience. Could u plz share how u prepared urself for hearing n wat docs u sent in bundle.
Many Thanks
Hi,
please go to the following link, you will see the list of documents, I have submitted with bundle.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 53615.html

Shazzzz
BANNED

Post by Shazzzz » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:31 pm

Hey Bekub I hav sent you private messag plz read that thnx